“A highlight of our visit to Samui” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 100 Degrees East Dive Team

100 Degrees East Dive Team
Ranked #1 of 154 Tours in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving and Snorkeling at its BestSamui's premiere Marine Team, specialising in a professional and personalised service. Offering dive education courses and tours and exclusive snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Angthong National Marine Park. With a guaranteed maximum number of just 12 guests on any tour, you’ll be diving and snorkeling clear of the crowds to the top destinations in the Gulf of Thailand. Customer safety, service and satisfaction are our always our priority.
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A highlight of our visit to Samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

While on the more expensive side for dive and snorkelling tours (at least by Samui standards) I believe a snorkelling trip with 100 Degrees East is worth the extra expense.
We did two tours, to Ko Tao and to Angthong Marine Park. I noticed on our tour to Angthong that the other tours had a lot more people on them with a lower staff/guest ratio. With 100 Degrees East the service appears to be a lot more personal.
As my wife and I snorkelled on both tours, we had Nuwin as our snorkelling guide who kept his eye out for interesting underwater sights to show us like shy squid or reef sharks and unusual sea life. We always felt like we were in a safe pair of hands.
We had two great days with 100 Degrees East and enthusiastically recommend their tours to anyone interested in snorkelling or diving.

1 Thank JayEssEee

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Diving from Koh Samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

This is one dive team that I will definately visit again. They went out of their way to provide more than just a fantastic dive experience over the 3 days I dived with them. They not only looked after my equipment but went out of their way to provide service over and above what you would expect as normal. Ivan and Caz were fantastic with the organising and my dive leaders John and Dave with one on one diving whilst I was there, exceeding my expectations. Dave showing me fantastic sights whilst taking photos of life underwater. Can't forget to say that the boat crew were a bunch of fun guys. Thanks from Liz and myself for the extra time on Anthong National Park waiting for the Gibbons to come down from the hills.
Overall a fantastic experience with a teriffic group of people. I recommend the 100 Degree East Dive team to anyone wanting to dive or snorkel whilst staying on Koh Samui... Thanks

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Money well spent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Just got back from a day snorkelling and kayaking it was a great day. The guys were informative, and funny. there were just 8 of us and plenty of room, the group made it fun too.
The whole day from the events to the meal on the beach were relaxed and so much better than the large groups were noticed on the way. Most of the time we avoided these groups, but when we did see them they looked like cattle being taken on and off the boats.
I would thoroughly recommend this tour, it might be more expensive than the cattle boats,but it was well worth it,go you will enjoy it.

Ko Samui, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome, professional and friendly team made my 26 th dive into my top 3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

From the moment J and I met and booked the dives to Koh Tao we felt at ease and excited. While it was more expensive than we had budgeted it was worth every Baht. With a private conditioned car at 7:10am the company boat I can't say enough good about the whole team. Claudio took me down in his very own style....the man struck some awesome poses in and out of the water and Chris eased an apprehensive Jody into a very enjoyable dive. Our second dive was together and as honeymooners was a great experience to share. The kit, boat, Bo and his boat team made this a memorable day. We purchased the pics as a lifelong reminder of my terrible split leg swimming and j's hand manoeuvres.... Thank you all so much. Barry and Jody( www.smart-therapy.com)

London, United Kingdom
“Friendly and patient teachers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

My girlfriend and I did our PADI Open Water certificate with 100 Degrees East. We were very happy with everything: Simon was a patient teacher, the boat crew put on a good meal, and Ivan and Caz were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.