“An amazing day!”

100 Degrees East Dive Team
Ranked #1 of 142 Tours in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving and Snorkeling at its BestSamui's premiere Marine Team, specialising in a professional and personalised service. Offering dive education courses and tours and exclusive snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Angthong National Marine Park. With a guaranteed maximum number of just 12 guests on any tour, you’ll be diving and snorkeling clear of the crowds to the top destinations in the Gulf of Thailand. Customer safety, service and satisfaction are our always our priority.
Devizes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An amazing day!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

There nine of us on the boat and from the very beginning the service was exceptional with transfers organised from our hotel at a reasonably hour. We met everyone and went through important information and then set off on an impeccably clean speedboat on an unforgettable adventure. We were offered refreshments constantly from
Water to coca cola etc. we were offered towels, the crew spoke to us at great length and in particular Mr Chai was a gem - he accompanied us everywhere and clearly genuinely enjoyed explaining things to us, chatting to us etc. he was a great guide during the snorkelling (which was an outstanding experience - like swimming in an aquarium!) and was always in hand to take photos of my husband and I. The food served on a secluded beach was fresh and tasty and the visit to the lake was lovely. Kayaking was great fun and although we didn't find any monkeys on one of the islands of Ang Thong national marine park , the stop was definitely worth it. Excluding the captain, there were three other crew members (a ratio of 3 clients to one staff member!)
When we return to Koh Samui, which we definitely want to do - we will book another trip with 100 degrees east for sure. Thank you for a splendid day!!

1 Thank Amymollykerry

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Francisco
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Diving, Snorkling, Kayaking ...etc”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went on a day's trip where my kids and husband went diving and I did snorkelling, afterwards, we visited a number of beaches where we kayaked, had lunch, looked for monkeys ...etc. The crew was very professional and the day was packed with activities. They also do diving trips to Koh Tae, unfortunately, we couldn't go.

Lahti, Southern Finland, Finland
“Big thanks!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I did my PADI DSD last year with Jorma. I got hooked with diving! I went traveling and I did my Open Water course in Indonesia. I returned to Samui and did one more day trip to Sail Rock. I got an amazing trip there on my birthday! Visibility was great, plenty of fish to see. My divemaster was Milla and she has amazing eagle eyes when it comes to finding stuff! She showed me many many interesting things which I could never find otherwise. It was also nice to go diving 1:1. You feel you are in very good hands and this is important if you are a beginner diver like me. It seems 100 D-East always set you up with small groups which is awesome. I also got some nice photos from Milla and tips how to be a better diver in the future!

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Great Diving and Super Staff”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

As a PADI professional and diver for over 30 years, I have been afforded great opportunities to dive all over the world. My family and I were visiting Ko Samui and we stopped by 100 Degrees East to get a couple Discover Scuba dives, Ivan the GM and his wife were great. My wife and daughter loved it and decided to get certified. The Staff was exceptional, the dive instructor John was fantastic and made the both if them very comfortable with the experience. Great boats, crew and dive spots, they have it all. My daughters birthday was the same day of her final dive for certification and they even got her a birthday cake. Can't wait to dive with them again. Thank you for a great experience!!!

The Radtke Family

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My first scuba experience... ”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I had the best day in my life today... I have no words to describe my experience... Still in a hangover of reeling underwater memories... With not more than 10 people on a 400 hp boat we began our magical journey... Ben was cool in teaching the basics and controlling me all throughout the dive... I had no problem even after coming out of water... Then we were transported to mae koh to see the emerald lake... We were well fed and hydrated thoroughly... The lunch menu was simple and absolutely tasty... The kayak experience after lunch was equally joyful... All in all, I had a wonderful day... Thank you guys! I really really hope to see you soon...