“Amazing day”

100 Degrees East Dive Team
Ranked #1 of 140 Tours in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving and Snorkeling at its BestSamui's premiere Marine Team, specialising in a professional and personalised service. Offering dive education courses and tours and exclusive snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Angthong National Marine Park. With a guaranteed maximum number of just 12 guests on any tour, you’ll be diving and snorkeling clear of the crowds to the top destinations in the Gulf of Thailand. Customer safety, service and satisfaction are our always our priority.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing day”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our family of four was looked after by Mila and her team and it was excellent. We did everything possible in the marine park including Goodling through the caves seeing thousands of anchovy fish. Couldn't fault these guys. Thanks from Rob, Jane, Molly and Jamie.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best Day of our Holiday”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a wonderful day in the marine park and can agree 100% with all the other great reviews. In addition, the lunch was delicious, and the first aid was first class when husband cut his finger on a bit of coral. The most fun part for me was sea kayaking. Our charming guide, Mr Bo, took my 12 year old with him, while I paddled with my older daughter. We went into a sea cave with a chimney up to the jungle above and then spent a hilarious 30 minutes paddling back to our beach against the wind and the afternoon downpour. Eventually, one of our other crew members swallow dived off the dive boat to rescue us. We were just laughing too much to coordinate our feeble paddling attempts. Such fun!

Visited August 2014
Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We chose 100 degrees east for a trip to the Ang Thong Marine Park and would highly recommend them. It was a packed day with prompt pick up from the hotel with an English driver, then a 45 minute speed boat ride out to the park. I'd thought I might get sea sick but they made sure that anyone who might have felt ill could sit at the back which was reassuring (and no-one was ill!). Snorkelling was great fun and we felt very well taken care of as it was such a small group. A Thai curry lunch on the beach was lovely and the sea kayaking was great too.
The whole day was the one of the highlights of our honeymoon and we would definitely recommend 100 degrees east. Even the slightly gloomy weather that day didn't detract from the trip. We saw the bigger boats with 30+ people on and were glad we'd paid a bit extra to do the 'VIP' version. Wouldn't have fancied being herded about like cattle (in the nicest possible way, I'm sure) all day.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank katierolph
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic scuba diving experience!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We chose to dive with 100 Degrees East due to the fantastic reviews we'd read; we weren't disappointed. My boyfriend was completing his PADI open water and I was tagging along as a certified diver. The information and communication with Caz before we had even booked was super informative. The dive boat is high-speed and only allows for small groups- our instructor (Jorma) was totally dedicated to us and the level of attention and instruction we received from him was excellent. The whole dive team are a lovely bunch of people who were always keen to help and answer any questions. We were taken to Koh Tao and Sail rock over two consecutive days- Sail rock was amazing! We had early starts on both days but it was definitely worth it as we beat all the other large (and slow!) boats from other dive companies to the dive sites. In fact when we surfaced from our first dive most of the other companies were only just arriving.
The lunch provided was traditional Thai food- really tasty and better than other tasteless packed lunches we've previously had!
Both days were so well organised and the company runs like a slick well-oiled machine but still manages to be very personable in it's approach. We would whole-heartedly recommend 100 Degrees East to anyone wishing to dive around Koh Samui/ Koh Tao. Great for beginners as well as more experienced divers.
Thanks to all the 100 Degrees East team!
Sarah and James

1 Thank SSJJOO85
Liverpool, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Best and most professional dive team we have ever used”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I booked a number of dive and snorkel trips plus a private charter after a couple of telephone and online conversations with Caz. We were a party of 6 including my daughters who were doing their advanced open water diving course and my sister in law and brother in law who had very little experience of the water and in my 68 year old brother in law's case, had never been in the sea and couldn't swim!

We did the Anthong marine park - great day out and everyone got in the water and snorkelled or dived and had a super lunch which was just so much better than we had expected. Also dived at Koh Tao and at Sail Rock. My daughters have dived many times before in both Mauritius and Koh Tao and they judged that the professionalism and attention to detail from the crew was the best they had ever encountered.

Our private charter around Koh Phanang with Captain Lord, Nuin ,Tom and Mr Bo as crew was the highlight of our two weeks in Koh Samui.

There are lots of plusses and no negatives to report.
Very safety conscious and very good standard of equipment
Great boats limited to just 12 guests
Brilliant crew who just made the whole 4 days so enjoyable and ensured we avoided the crowds and had what was an unforgettable experience

Our special thanks have to go to Tom who expertly looked after my daughters so well over the 4 days and to Mr Bo who gave my brother and sister in law the confidence to go snorkelling in the Gulf of Thailand - I didn't think that was possible.

Business owners Ivan and Caz have built something special based upon the quality of the experience and service they offer. Just brilliant.

Visited July 2014