“Simply Wonderful”
6 reviews | other travellers have booked this property
Condo/Apartment 2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Pets not allowed Save
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 6 reviews

Jennifer0...
London
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
Simply Wonderful

I really wanted to take the time to write a review for this property and the developer/agents Kalara. I have stayed in many houses of this style in Samui and around Thailand, but this particular house, and the staff that maintain it, excels all of them! The house looked great from the outside and the inside was immaculate with a modern yet warm design throughout. The linen smelt gorgeous and the house interior was of high specification. I was greeted warmly by the staff there and during my stay there was nothing that they wouldn’t do to help me, which is the one element to experiencing a truly great holiday, service is paramount and Kalara obviously invest time to nurture their staff and this is clear instantly. Even the smallest of details were attended to without fuss making my holiday completely stress free. The surrounding gardens and Pool area were tended to throughout the day so it was a luscious sight. The pool itself was a gorgeous extension of the house and it felt very calm and tranquil even in the times where there were families and their children using it. I will recommend tostay at The Gardens to people I know and love that if they are ever coming to Samui that they should stay here! Liaising with Linda, who was consistently attentive and professional, throughout the entire process, before and during my stay, made things so easy and let me enjoy my holiday completely. The location is excellent also. Being between Fisherman’s Village and Chaweng is the perfect place for me also being close to the beach, a 5 minute stroll, gives you options to be relaxed and be close to experience great restaurants and nightlife if you desire. I have stayed in many places on the island and this is a combination of the best of both worlds. I encourage everyone to stay with Kalara, and make that stay at The Gardens. One would be pushed to find such great developments! Thank you so much for a beautiful home and an amazing experience. See you next Year!!

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
EPH2020
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012
Great Expectations.
person found this review helpful

Having stayed in The Gardens peviously we were realy looking forward to going back,when we stayed before there were general rules that you had to adherd to ie.You could not put your towels over the balcony/no swiming in the pool after 20-00hrs/the gardens was a Adult only (except if you owned the unit). Things have changed dramaticly for the worse,the units are looking very tierd inside we stayed in 2 different units over our 3 month stay and they both could do with painting through out and the cooking utensils requier replacing.During our stay there were a total 10 familys occupied different units mostly for a month at a time with 1 or 2 children. Eight of these familys were Russians they were Very Loud and Noisey,they swam in the pool till the early hours of the morning with Total Disrespect for any of the other guest. This place was First Class when we stayed before but it is more like Billy Butlins Holiday Camp now.would i go back NO WAY. If you are thinking of going to this place 1 you will need transport & 2 the building work next door looks like it will go on for another 6/9 months ( we were told that it would be nearley finished by the time we arrived and there would occasional noise they were drilling Ect all day from 08-00 untill 18-00)

3 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
3 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
2 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 3 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 1 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked least: The Noisey Russians & The Building Work next door
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bognor Regis West Sussex
Reviewed 23 October 2010 for a stay in March 2010
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Loughton
Reviewed 13 October 2010 for a stay in January 2010
4 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$140
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.