“Good time but some downsides” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Koh Samui Easy Divers

Koh Samui Easy Divers
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good time but some downsides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We used Easy Divers to go from Koh Samui to Koh Tao. Overall I enjoyed the day. Considering that this was my first ocean dive and everything went so well, I was really pleased. My wife did snorkeling at the same site, and said it was also good.

The equipment was in good condition and setup well, but the fins they had for me were not quite the right size. The guide was attentive to us during the dive, but I was also very fortunate to have an excellent and far more experienced dive partner (Thanks Patrick!). The dive sites were also interesting and fortunately the weather was perfect. However, the boat was slow so the trip to Koh Tao took 3 1/2 hours. Also, the food served for lunch was pretty mediocre. There was a charge for drinks, aside from water, but the price was very reasonable.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Professional Dive School - Great trips and organised well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

i dived recently from koh Samui. I chose easy divers as a friend had told me they were a professional dive operation. I was not disappointed. I contacted their booking office and from there everything was organised for me. I took a lovely day trip to koh Tao and made 2 dives. The boat was excellent and diving was really fun with clear water and a really helpful divemaster. I must also mention the staff at the booking office. They were really friendly and also helped me with accommodation in Koh Samui, taxis, and they recommended some great places for me and my wife to dine and shop. Just a super experience - I will recommend to all my friends.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rhys C
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dive 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

We dived with EASY DIVERS back in Oct 2012, they were fantastic from day one when I first made my enquiries, Marita was on the ball and responded very quickly. We spent 4 days diving were lucky enough to have the same DM every day, our DM's name was Oh and he was just brilliant. The food on the boat was the best. We were lucky and got to see whale sharks on 2 of the days also saw bull sharks an long with loads of other amazing fish etc. Also on board is Colin the photography expert that will create a CD of your dives for you to take home. I would happily dive with EASY DIVERS again and would recommend them all the way!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank AndyGuy74
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SPJain FMB 15 Sept, Mumbai- group of 9 chilled out pax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

We had an Incredible experience doing a discover scuba diving course.
Had a pool practise Pre-scuba diving which was informative
The marine life at the Marine Park was excellent
Would wanna go Scuba diving with them again.
Easy divers are cool punch of ppl, we definitely recommend them. Thumbs up,

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bhumi B
Banff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Diving with easy divers samui excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

Having just returned from 5 weeks break in koh samui I had the pleasure of gaining my open water and advanced padi diving licence onboard the seastar dive boat
My friend andy and I enjoyed the whole experience our instructor Vladimir fleet was a top man great instructor and shared his knowledge and experience with us and was easy to learn and we had sum excellent dives and good memories .the whole set up from classroom work to the pool then the open water dives is run well and when on the boat all the instructors and dive masters and staff were all helpful and it's a great day out in the boat in total I did 5 days on the boat and got to know the staff quite well and all were very welcoming and friendly so I highly recommend easy divers for diving in tailand
A big thank you to Vladimir,tillo,eve,oh.sum kid ,toddy,Pauline,rooslin and Paul the snorkel master !!!!and everybody on board for making us welcome
See you real soon for dive master training
Simmie Banff Scotland