“Another wonderful day diving with Easy Divers - two thumbs up!!”

Koh Samui Easy Divers
Cologne, Germany
“Another wonderful day diving with Easy Divers - two thumbs up!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

During my second vacation to lovely Koh Samui, I again joined Easy Divers for a few dive trips. It was one more time an outstanding experience.

It all was well organized, the driver was very friendly and on time, the boat ride relaxing with a nice breakfast, plenty of time to sunbathe on the sun deck, read my book and enjoy the wonderful view when passing Koh Phangan. On the tour with three dives I had the chance to see one of the most beautiful sunsets ever - and got great photos of it.

I dived with Oo, Pauline and Toddy, all of the amazing dive guides - friendly, helpful, fun and always there to give a hand. They really adapt on each divers needs - I felt perfectly comfortable on each dive. And I was very lucky - at Sail Rock I saw a whale shark for the first time. Colin, the photographer took some breathtaking shots - what a great day!

This time I also did one tour with another dive operator using a speed boat, since I wanted to dive Chumpon Pinnacle - a great dive site, but the trip was terrible. The boat was shared by several other dive shops and it was very crowded. The sea conditions were very rough, so there was no chance of walking around on the boat or even use the toilet - so I ended up like a fish in the can. Kitting up was difficult, as there was not much space. I found it extremely hard to enter the water with full equipment and also struggled to get back out. On the way back again heavy waves, no chance to chat with my dive buddies due to the fact that the boat was very noisy.

So I will again return to the Seastar, a wonderful boat with lots of space - also on the dive deck for kitting up, a comfortable ladder to get back on board, a proper toilet, plenty of time to socialize with the dive buddies making friends. The trips take a bit longer, but for me it's time well spend - and during my holiday I don't need to rush ;)

See you again latest next year, Easy Divers - you are the best!! And Koh Samui is just my perfect holiday destination.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good time but some downsides”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We used Easy Divers to go from Koh Samui to Koh Tao. Overall I enjoyed the day. Considering that this was my first ocean dive and everything went so well, I was really pleased. My wife did snorkeling at the same site, and said it was also good.

The equipment was in good condition and setup well, but the fins they had for me were not quite the right size. The guide was attentive to us during the dive, but I was also very fortunate to have an excellent and far more experienced dive partner (Thanks Patrick!). The dive sites were also interesting and fortunately the weather was perfect. However, the boat was slow so the trip to Koh Tao took 3 1/2 hours. Also, the food served for lunch was pretty mediocre. There was a charge for drinks, aside from water, but the price was very reasonable.

Visited July 2013
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Professional Dive School - Great trips and organised well”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

i dived recently from koh Samui. I chose easy divers as a friend had told me they were a professional dive operation. I was not disappointed. I contacted their booking office and from there everything was organised for me. I took a lovely day trip to koh Tao and made 2 dives. The boat was excellent and diving was really fun with clear water and a really helpful divemaster. I must also mention the staff at the booking office. They were really friendly and also helped me with accommodation in Koh Samui, taxis, and they recommended some great places for me and my wife to dine and shop. Just a super experience - I will recommend to all my friends.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rhys C
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dive 2012”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We dived with EASY DIVERS back in Oct 2012, they were fantastic from day one when I first made my enquiries, Marita was on the ball and responded very quickly. We spent 4 days diving were lucky enough to have the same DM every day, our DM's name was Oh and he was just brilliant. The food on the boat was the best. We were lucky and got to see whale sharks on 2 of the days also saw bull sharks an long with loads of other amazing fish etc. Also on board is Colin the photography expert that will create a CD of your dives for you to take home. I would happily dive with EASY DIVERS again and would recommend them all the way!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank AndyGuy74
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SPJain FMB 15 Sept, Mumbai- group of 9 chilled out pax”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We had an Incredible experience doing a discover scuba diving course.
Had a pool practise Pre-scuba diving which was informative
The marine life at the Marine Park was excellent
Would wanna go Scuba diving with them again.
Easy divers are cool punch of ppl, we definitely recommend them. Thumbs up,

Visited April 2013