“Bliss!”

Tamarind Springs Forest Spa
Ranked #1 of 91 Spas & Wellness in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: There are many Koh Samui spa resorts, but Tamarind Springs Forest Spa at Lamai - Koh Samui's tranquil and picturesque East coast - offers you a unique Thailand holiday and spa experience:* Seek ultimate spa relaxation at Thailand's first dedicated Day Spa on Koh Samui* Get away from it all. Unwind and experience unique Koh Samui accommodation in private villas, surrounded by tropical gardens, in close proximity to our magnificent spa facilities and just a short walk to Lamai beach* Learn massage at Thailand's first dedicated professional massage training academy on Koh Samui * Enjoy healthy and home-made food at Tamarind Springs' open-air Spa Café. Tamarind Springs Forest Spa on Koh Samui is inspired by its superb location, bordering Lamai's tropical forest interior, where lush coconut groves gently slope into a valley of huge granite boulders. Built out of love and respect for Koh Samui's unique landscape, every effort has been made to fluidly integrate all man-made structures of this serene and exclusive Samui spa into Lamai's indigenous surroundings. In 2008, Tamarind Springs Forest Spa on Koh Samui was awarded both "The Award of Outstanding Performance for Health Tourism" by the Tourism Authority of Thailand, and "Asia Spa's" highly coveted "Day Spa of the Year Award for Excellence" .
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This has got to be one of the best spa experiences ever. We opted for the 2.5 hour massage, and it was done in an open-air shelter right in the midst of nature. It was such a relaxing and peaceful ambiance we didn't want it to end. The therapist was extremely skilled too, helping to loosen up plenty of knots and even significantly improved the condition of my shoulder injury. Prices are not cheap, but it's really worth every cent. Definitely a must-go when in Samui!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven! A MUST for anyone that wants a special treat!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just a few minutes from Lamai beach and you are in the most beautiful location ever! Surrounded by tropical plants and lots of butterflies everywhere..the giant boulders hiding the steam rooms and secret pools & waterfalls are truly amazing. Lots of stone steps to climb to the various pools, steam rooms, massage areas etc as they are all on different levels. This can be tricky for people with mobility problems.There were a few people around, but I still managed to have the pools and steam rooms to myself most of the times. I went for the relaxing oil massage and foot reflexology treatment and it was heaven! The massages were done in private gazebo like areas and with the soft music and the sound of the birds in the trees, made this a very relaxing and memorable experience. I think this is a MUST for anyone that needs to de-stress or just wants a bit of pampering. Definitely on my list for a return visit.

Stevenage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Died and gone to heaven”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment of booking this place Jan and the team have made us feel very special. On arrival we were explained everything really well and the place was amazing and we got to mostly be on our own in each rock pool and steam area. The snacks were lovely and just enough. Our 2.5hr hot and cold stones was amazing so much so my husband and I fell asleep. I had my hair braided and I was not expecting that and it was a lovely touch. We never felt rushed and we would happily go here again in a heartbeat.

Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Spa experience ever”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The most wonderful peaceful and green environment with fantastic service and worth every $$. Had the oil massage and head and shoulders therapy .. Just amazing

Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A Pampering Delight”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a bit pricey by Thailand standards, but compared to spa prices in Australia it is still excellent value. My friends and I chose the Forest Dreaming package and all found it to be extremely relaxing and in a beautiful setting. Would highly recommend!

Visited January 2014