Tamarind Springs Forest Spa
Review Highlights
Quality services and natural Paradis

Very nice place, with high quality services and unique naturel Paradis. We have been in there for 3... read more

Reviewed 31 January 2020
Laura S
Tranquil place

This place is stunning , the staff are all so helpful , friendly and calm. There are two steam... read more

Reviewed 20 January 2020

from US$23.49
from US$35.24
from US$56.85
More Info
All reviews steam caves spa experience herbal steam head massage pools and steam rooms oil massage plunge scrub therapist koh thai butterflies
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

My partner and I enjoyed a four hour visit here, with 1.5 hrs of steam caves and plunge pools, body scrub, more steam and plunges and a lovely snack.

We arrived and were welcomed by lovely staff and the process explained. We were provided lockers and sarongs to wear (swimsuit recommended).

We had the 4pm start time and pretty much had the place to ourselves. Only saw one other couple or staff).

Followed by a 1.5 hr massage and one hour facial on the hill top. The massage was devine. Such a tranquil and relaxing environment.

Its a bit expensive but we felt it was good value for money.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my 4 hour treatment.

You’re welcomed into the forest by very friendly and smiley staff. The steam caves and plunge pools are located in the nature amidst the rocks and trees - the setting is truly unique and tranquil. I happened to visit on a not-so-busy day and almost had the whole area to myself.

The massage at the tree top pavilion is simply to-die-for. 2.5 hours of pure heavenly bliss. The therapist was excellent and one of the best massages I’ve ever had.

Although not cheap, I think the prices are actually quite reasonable compared to other high end spas in Thailand. Not to be missed!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Oh my goodness this spa is complete bliss!! Nestled away in the forest, you are greeted with warm Thai hospitality that continues everywhere you go. The grounds are breathtaking. My 2.5 hour Thai massage in a tree top hut was amazing.
I was given a sarong to use in the sauna and plunge pools but wished I had brought my swim suit. ☺️

This really is a special experience and one you don’t want to pass up!

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Lovely spot with some very unique views! We were lucky enough to be allowed to stay as long as we liked as we didn’t have a massage booked afterwards, so we could’ve stayed till closing. Great way to relax the body and mind, wish I could’ve taken pictures because the scenery it truly breathtaking.

Reviewed 4 July 2019

This was surely a unique experience! My husband and I are big fans of spa and go to at least one wherever we travel, so it is difficult to surprise us... But Tamarind Springs forest spa delivered above our expectations - starting with a very helpful receptionist who helped me book my appointment over the phone, then they sent a complimentary pick up at our hotel as we were pretty far (about half an hour away from the spa), after a briefing about the process by a receptionist we were escorted to another reception area, where they asked us for our phones to take them away for the entire time of our 4-hours Forest Dreaming package and I LOVED IT!!! Not only it kept me focused on enjoying the whole experience, but it is also a great respect for other guests’ privacy plus it eliminates moments when I would have to wait to enjoy a plunge at one of the pools if someone would have been there taking their Instagram photos annoyingly long, like it happens frequently in other places :) So great call on Tamarind! Steam rooms are mind blowing!!!
Now the massage - at first I thought “well, 2.5 hours massage might be a bit too long” but when it was over, I could not believe how fast the time flew by! My therapist Eye did their famous “twice as nice Prakop” therapy for me and it was blissful... Wow wow wow! She certainly has magic hands and made me feel very comfortable at all times. My husband had an upper back therapy (that area is always extremely stiff and problematic for him) with a lady Daren, and he said she did a wonderful job too.
And of course the price - sure, it is much more expensive than you will see anywhere in Samui or Bangkok or anywhere else in Thailand, but you can’t compare those $15 massages in small parlours to the experience that Tamarind Springs Forest Spa offers... Those are just two different worlds. What you’ll have here is an unforgettable experience in a unique natural setting and you’ll collect the best memories. So give yourself a favor, book an appointment, go with an open mind and enjoy !!!

P.S. The only thing that would make me want to give them 6 stars out of 5 , is if they refresh their amenities a bit - sinks, toilets, showers work just fine but looked a bit old and “tired” and I felt it is time they are replaced for more polished looking ones.

Certainly five star spa throughout the whole process!!!

2  Thank margaritak898