“Wow! I just enjoyed 8 delicious lunches in a row!”

Magnolia Cafe & Studio
Ranked #3 of 35 Dessert in Ko Samui
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Magnolia Cafe In the last 5 years, we won the love and appreciation of the locals and guests all around the world. In our menu you will find a wide selection of the most popular Thai- and Mediterranean dishes, made of fresh local ingredients and vegetable. For dessert, we offer you a selection of homemade cakes and pies, which have already become quite famous here on the island in the last few years. We hope to see you soon at Magnolia Cafe. Your team from Magnolia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was attending a conference upstairs and had the privilege of enjoying the tastiest most nutritious selection of lunches each and every day. The staff were the best. Justy thinking about my time there just makes me feel hungry...enjoy :-)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

One of our best meals in Thailand for sure !!!
The atmosphere is amazing ! the owner Dalia, is a warm and welcoming person,
customer's satisfaction is her no.1 goal !

The food was delicious and the cakes are to die for !!! I think this is the only place in Thailand where you can get such unusual and tasty cakes ! Dalia makes them herself, fresh everyday !!!

If you are in Ko-Samui, be sure to try this place, you won't be dissapointed !!!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

It is the most beautiful and relaxing vacation since long time that I had. I have to thank Magnolia for delicious food and mind-blowing cakes!! Absolutely amazing! Every day there was a new type of homemade cake... Chocolate Pie, Coconut Delight and my favorite Oreo Cheesecake! Exactly what I needed with my beautiful cup of soya cappuccino. Fantastic place. I will definitely go back!!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The glass noodle salad is so delicious that u should not miss it! Nice medetarrian decoration. My girl enjoy the carrot juice with ginger too. And it is Close to our hotel at KC RESORT

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I went to Ko Samui in the summer of 2013. I stayed in Chaba Cabana Hotel. We arrived in the island at noon, hungry, eager to try as soon as possible the flavours of the local cuisine. So, we left the luggage in our hotel room and went out to discover the hidden culinary secrets in the area. So, walking and looking to both sides of the street, we suddenly stopped in front of Magnolia Cafe's. We sat in and scrutinize the menu. It was perfect. I was travelling with my family and there I found everything I needed -western food for my children and an incredible Thai flavour for us, the adults. As soon as the owner, the nicest woman I have ever met in Ko Samui, sweet Dalia, found out we were from a distant place in the other extreme of the world, she went straight to ther musical repertoire to make us feel like home. The Thai menu was unbelievable, the soups, the rice, the springs roll, everything was so gooddddd that from that moment on I considered Magnolia's cafe my favourite eatery in town. And if you are a dessert lover like me, never leave the place without trying Dalias' incredible, delicious, appetizing home made cakes. I loved the multigrain bread she makes. I loved every single dish I tried there. Believe me, it is a nice and lovely cafe and Dalia's company is a must. So, is you are in the zone, dont miss the place. Finally but not least, the staff was as sweet and efficient as the owner. I will be looking forward to come back any time soon. Best wishes and good luck Magnolia's Cafe in 2014.