“good lunch and menu selection”

Tropical Murphys Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 1,441 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

stopped here for bangers and mash, the sausages were great for asia, tasty and not dry, good fast service

1  Thank Sparky M

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely spot, good craic all round!!
We even got free shots at the end of the match which was a lovely touch(poor mayo)

I ordered a half portion of ribs and when it came out I thought they got my order wrong I thought they had given me a full portion.it was huge.the food was good. ''Twas lovely having a roast potatoes .

Only negative was it could have better air conditioning. All round a lovely spot!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Ideally situated in Chaweng, Murphys offer a nice breakfast at a good price. A taste of home in the sun.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Tropical Murphy's was a fun stop in Koh Samui. They've got a large menu with European and Thai food. I had a simple breakfast and hubby had the shepherd's pie. Both were great. Lots of options for beer too! Will be back on our next trip to the island.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Never thought we would've spent so much time in an Irish bar on a holiday to Thailand, but the food was so excellent and affordable that we couldn't think of any reason to go anywhere else. The staff were so lovely that we left with a tshirt each! Will definitely return if we're ever lucky enough to come to Koh Samui again.