“Good and fast”
Review of Fuji Restaurant

Fuji Restaurant
Ranked #759 of 1,253 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Good prepared foods, at fair prices. Very mediocre sushi.
Description: Good prepared foods, at fair prices. Very mediocre sushi.
Bassano del Grappa
“Good and fast”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Just to change kind of food after a lot of Thai one, we chosed this simple but good japanese restaurant. Very fast service and good food. Good money for value.

• Visited August 2013

• Thai first
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Love the foods.. but Very BAD service waitress!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Me and my husband always choose Fuji Restaurant to eat every time we go to Tesco Lotus. We really love the place especially the foods. A little bit expensive but it's worthy for the foods but not in service! Especially the one waitress there, every time i see her face it's looks like she carried the whole world! First,she don't even know how to smile at all. (Not good waitress for the restaurant like this) Second,she's always in a hurry, the reason why we cannot select the best food we want. The third one was the most disappointing behavior for a waitress, she don't even ask the customer before making up the table, even if I'm still eating and my drinks was not yet finished but she started getting all used utensils without even asking 'excuse me' what a shameful treatment. Very Bad Habit for a waitress! GIRL! I think you should better resign, you're just a distraction to this Nice Restaurant.

Beware for this waitress everyone, she's beautiful but very rude!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ohsang b
London
“Paid but left without eating”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Arrived and before even had the menu open the Girl was waiting.

She could not understand me so got another staff member.

Made a Order for Yakinku and Lemon Soda.

After an age the drink arrived and the waitress disappeared.

Was thinking to myself at 15.30 the restaurant is empty but still no food.

Food arrived abut Rice, Soup, Yainiku were all cold.

Told waitress she just too the food away no apology no idea if I was coming back.

I asked for the bill she came with it them went to do something else and then eventually came back with my change.

Again no apology.

Complianed at the front desk the woman did not even respond to me.

Maybe they should not write their menus in English if the don't want international visitors.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Garel
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, really poor service”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Visited here last week, the food was really nice, although not sure how a battered chicken made it to be part of a Sushi dish lol
The down side is the staff, rude, arrogant, you choose the words, the menu was thrown on the table, we were almost ignored until we managed to get the attention of a waitress and placed the order.
When they brought food and drinks, its literally just thrown down and off they go, no smiles, no "is everything ok" or "is there anything else you would like", you know, the normal pleasantries we associate with fine dining.

This is the first restaurant in decades that I have not left a tip, had I had a pen & paper I would have left a tip saying
"Smile, be polite and TALK to your customers"

Such a shame because we both enjoyed the food, which for Samui is very expensive! but the whole experience is daunted by the lack of engagement from the staff, it does affect the whole ambience and dining experience!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Steve P
Koh Samui
“Can be better”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Food is very good unless you are not lucky enought and the wrong sef is there..Meaning sometimes you dont get the same and not in a good way.
Loved steak and teriyaki salmon.
Make sure you ask for the check once you finish your order as it takes a very long time.

Visited January 2013