“Great Little Cafe”

Tanya's Cafe
Ranked #16 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Ko Samui
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Got up after a long night at pub street and had saw this Cafe earlier when meandering the day prior so I figured I'd give at go.

The food and drink were great, so nice to smell her cooking it right in the cafe. With the cozy quarters and atmosphere it feels like a friend is making you breakfast in their apartment.

She even noticed I was hurting a little bit and brought out some chopped banana without me asking. Simply amazing.

Do yourself a favor and stop by. Even for just one of the tasty home baked goods. You wont regret it.

1  Thank Colby D

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I'm staying 3 months already on Samui and visited many coffee shops. In Tanya's cafe the coffee blend is one of the best. She has a great choise of smoothies, always fresh and some sandwiches. She's also very friendly and speaks good English. Definetly recommend to go there to enjoy a drink and a talk with Tanya.

2  Thank Tokmusik
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Had a cappucino and a banana smoothie (both really good) and a salmon sandwich (good, but small size). Offers a variety of breakfast sets for reasonable prices. Positively surprised by the menu with the choices of healthy fruit juices varying from carrot juice with ginger to juices with cucumber, berries and what not. After reading through the juices I was expecting to find green smoothies on the list, maybe a possible idea to add to the menu (?) Nice table to get some reading done.Tanya was super hospitable and friendly, definitely returning to try out a breakfast set someday.

1  Thank tnym
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Coming out of San Francisco, I am a little picky about my coffee, and I found Tanya's to have delicious coffee in a very comfortable setting. Tanya herself helped me a little bit with (pathetic) Thai and was unusually friendly and welcoming, as well as speaking good English. I would certainly recommend this coffee shop to anyone.

4  Thank southbaytraveller1
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Tanya's coffee is a very small coffee place with excellent coffee. We went there by accident and had great coffee and a very friendly conversation with Tanya who speaks great English by the way. She runs the place herself and it sometimes takes a bit longer cause she is preparing everything fresh and right in front of your nose...she is an awesome barista. We decided to come back the next morning before our flight. We skipped breakfast at the hotel and drunk coffee at Tanya's instead. My husband tried the Iced Green Tea Latte and it was also very very yummy. Tanya, keep on rolling!

2  Thank berberprinzessin