“Average Japanese Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dhaka, Bangladesh
“Average Japanese Food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a sushi platter and beef teriyaki. Foods were served quickly, tasted average. Restaurant decoration was good. Staff were attentive.

Visited May 2014

• Thai first
Shanghai Region, China
“Last minute choice!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

End up in this Restaurant as a last minute choice. It is what to be expected of this type of Japanese establishment, good food and effective service. My wife and Brother In-Law had the Bento Boxes, which if I visited again would definitely order. So if your in this shopping complex and feeling hungry! Don't go to KFC, make your way to the Fuji Restaurant!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Okay.”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I just ate here today. The food was what I expected from a Japanese restaurant, neither here nor there. I went on the strength of the TA reviews and was a bit disappointed as it was unexceptional. I'm not saying it was bad, it wasn't, but it was not as good as other reviewers have made it out to be. Or maybe I have just been spoiled with Japanese food in other places? I didn't think I had been, but to me, it was exactly as I'd expect from a Japanese restaurant. Nothing bad to report but nothing amazing either. It is also very expensive for what you can get in the same area. Oh yeah, they don't serve alcohol between 2 and 5 in the afternoon - not an issue for me but it might be for some people who like a drink with their meal.

Visited April 2014
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

At first I didn’t like Fuji restaurant because they have such a strange type of service – not very friendly, a little bit indifferent. But when I visited another Fuji on Samui (Tesco Chaweng) and one on Phuket, I understood that it is a kind of corporative standard – like waiters should not disturb customers=)

And about the cuisine – always very fresh fish, nice portion sizes. Good value for money. I only don’t like fish sticks instead of crab meat in some maki, but it is a standard for asian middle class restaurants.

• Visited March 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Japanese food is tasty”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

10% service charge included in the bill. Air conditioned restaurant which is nice as most restaurants don't have air conditioning.

Visited March 2014