“Good fun great value on the beach”
Review of Aquapark

Aquapark
Ranked #68 of 147 things to do in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquapark Chaweng offers adults and kids hours of fun on giant inflatables in the sea, right in the middle of Chaweng Beach. Try the giant iceberg climbing wall, the planet rockers, the huge trampolines and the human catapult. Or run the twisting gauntlet between the two trampolines. Mini rockers and climbing walls for tinies too. No age limit but under fives go free. Hourly tickets just 200 baht. Half day costs 350 baht and a full day of bouncing fun is just 500 baht. Expat run. EU safety standards. Parents can join kids on the inflatables or take advantage of Family Massage on the beach, or the paddleboards, catamarans and kayaks for hire. Also, safe, reliable jet ski operator right next to the Aquapark.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Lots of fun for my teens, this kept them busy for a few hours. Just overall good fun and great value.

1  Thank The Big L

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

After asking the hotel what the best things to do whilst on Koh Samui and being recommended to try the Aqua Park we were not disappointed. Holidaying as a family of 5, myself, 2 teenage sisters and my parents, visiting the Aqua Park was a day to remember. So much fun!! I'll admit my sisters found it easier than myself but watching my parents try to look better than us kids has been bar far the funniest holiday story. Great variety of inflatables and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Prices are very reasonable which both my sisters took advantage of by paying for daily passes. All in all a fantastic experience and I would reccomend it to everyone wanting to have fun whilst on the fabulous island of Koh Samui.

4  Thank ChelseaGreenwood18
Reviewed 13 August 2014

As a father of 2 easily bored children the sight of the Aqua Park on Chaweng beach was a god send!
There are plenty of water sports along the beach, but like most beaches, but knowing there is somewhere you can take the kids that's not going to cost you an arm and a leg was great! They also had supervisors there to look after the kids in case you don't fancy it yourself.
The kids loved it and went on it nearly everyday we spent on the beach, I enjoyed it too and it may be fun but its also a good work out as well!

3  Thank Mathy326
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Aquapark has options for 1 or 4-hour access or all-day. Our group that included adults, teens and children found that they could experience most of the features within the 1-hour time slot. Everyone had fun and agreed that it was a nice break from sitting on the beach or floating in the waves.

3  Thank LFW173
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My children (age 10, 12, 13 and 16) couldn't wait to do this, and as we were staying close I thought it was a no brainer to wear them out whilst we were swimming nearby. Unfortunately my youngest 2 found it a little too hard, and the life jackets were too big for them and gave them quite large rashes on their jawlines.
Fantastic concept, and they took the go-pro camera along for some fun, but it would have been more fun had they been able to access all features of the water park. Maybe it needs some attendants out there to assist people to get onto at least the first rung

1  Thank JacqSpratt