“Fun and different”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun and different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This is a fairly short outing. It took 20 mijs for the two of us to do the whole thing. But one cable goes to the most amazing tree top view over the jungle which is spectacular. Slightly overpriced for what it is but what can you get at home for £30? Go for it. The boys who take you round are absolutely lovely and it is very safe. Its worth the few hours the whole thing takes inc travelling.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank paulheeley

Regina, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I really enjoyed my day doing this. Its a short journey from anywhere on the island and the people are very helpful taking the cable rides. its a fairly long ride with 10ish lines overlooking the beautiful landscape of koh samui.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank BHakes
Gold Coast Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We did this ride today and I was so impressed, utterly petrified at times but we had a great day out. We were picked up on time, taken up the mountain, shown what to do and given a couple of easy test runs.... then taken to the start.... I was scared spitless but each ride through the 10 zips was amazing and worth making the effort. The two young people let me take my time (the others with me made it look easy) I am no lightweight and very unfit but we persevered and got through all 10 zips .While being very hesitant to "drop off" each time that was my fear and not a safety worry. The young lad took my camera and took some great shots and videos and we ended with nice cold water and fruit. I still can't believe I actually did it and would recommend this to anyone that wants a bit of adventure

Visited April 2014
4 Thank shazz16
Bratislava, Slovakia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“absolutely amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

We visited Koh Samui in March 2014 and tried cable ride on Koh Samui. There are different options, so ask for the cable ride that has 500m and waterfall nearby. We had a great time even though it was also a bit scary. There were two instructors, both Thai but so friendly and funny. They made a lot of great pictures of us and very funny videos!! Just give them your camera and they will do the job instead of you- you will be definitely very satisfied!:) Overall, it was great experience, all my family enjoyd it a lot and we would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new and funny!!
ps- We paid 1500 thb which is a fixed price if you come to their office in the morning. Other companies offered it cheaper but their cable ride is not so long and not so high.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ivana S
Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“fly through the tree tops”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is where the eagles fly, well not really but you enjoy a great view from a different perspective. you are kitted out in full safety gear and taken through a quick training course to get you familliar with all the gear and how to ride.
this is the longest zip ride in Koh Samui. My sister in-law was a bit apprehensive so she went last and the assistant bougle teamed with her and all was great. they will even take heaps of photo's with your camera as you fly from tree to tree.
our only problem was our Taxi broke down on the hill on the way there but that was not the operations problem
you need to book as it's very popular.

Visited January 2014