“Sooooo much fun”
Review of X-Quad Samui

X-Quad Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi , We organize a nice ATV ride, to enjoy the Nature and the views... It's a 4h program starting from Maenam, including transfer (go and back) from your hotel around 10am, first part with wide track and many view points. A short break to enjoy a nice Thai lunch and second part through the jungle to reach the hidden waterfall where we can have a refreshing swim... Price for ATV is 4500 Thb per driver, if you like to seat two persons on one ATV, you need to add 2700 Thb for the passenger. We've got also buggy 300 cc(7200 Thb) and Polaris RZR (8200 Thb), two seaters side by side, prices for two persons. For the reservation, I just need to know where you will stay in Samui, your room number, (when you will get it !) ,How many drivers (men, women and passenger please), what kind of machines you like to ride and when you want to join us for the tour... We provide GoPro camera as well for rent : 1000 Thb ( including micro SD 16 Gb ). If you need more info, just let me know .... Thanks Best regards Nico
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Sooooo much fun”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Best day of our Samui trip, the six of us ranging form 10-55 had such an awesome day. Pick up was on time, we all jumped in the back & the ride was part of the adventure, a very steep drive up to the quads, lots of fun. I had never driven a quad before & was a bit unco to start, oversteering & not feeling confident but the guys made me feel at ease & taught me how to ride the quads. After an hour I was hooning along with confidence. The whole time there was spectacular views of Samui & the surrounding costline. The Budda was very cool & the view over Lamai great. Lunch was tasty & plentiful with the company of 3 cute puppies. After lunch we rode to a beautiful waterful to have a dip in the refreshing water. The extire day was great & we all enjoyed it greatly, thanks guys !!

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A really fun day for all ages! Riding through the rainforest, going pas water buffalo and seeing the nature/ animals is fantastic!

1 Thank Sarah A
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Super fun day!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful views of the island with explanations from guides. Two guides out with six riders today kept the pack safe and on track. Staff great with helping riders troubleshoot and feel secure with the ATV options available. Think twice about wearing light coloured clothing or anything you wouldn't want to get dirty or muddy. Thai meal was simple but tasty.

It was a blast!!! Highly recommend : )

1 Thank JTRTW2014
“Do not do this if you don't like fun! ”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked this last minute after our other trip fell through. We had a blast!
I've never ridden a quad bike before so the first 20mins or so were nerve wrecking but the team were so patient and helpful to me and we had a great time. We even saw a snake and a scorpion!
3hrs does not seem much but it's the perfect amount of time.
Warning: your hands will cramp up and it is a little pricey but we would do it again in a beat! Just look at all the other 5* reviews to see how amazing it is :)

Ko Samui, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best thing I've done in Samui”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had an amazing day with the X quad Team. They explained us everything and really took care of us so you never feel that you are unsafe or anything. The quality of the quad is very good and you can choose between different types.
Went down and up hills somewhere in the jungle... AMAZING.
The views were incredible and the guides take the time to explain you everything, show you the heart of the jungle and its hidden secrets (fruits, plantations) and I loved the waterfall !!!
Very safe, very organized (plus food was good!)
I had an amazing day MERCI BEAUCOUP !!!!
Mathilde