Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$33
US$143
US$98
Trip.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$128
US$117
US$336
US$281
Signature Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$63
US$49
Agoda.com
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$53
US$144
US$97
Agoda.com
Zing Resort & Spa(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machinerooftop poolcorner suitefully equipped kitchencooking facilitiesirish publiving areafridge freezershuttle servicebig cshuttle buswalking streethome away from homemain roadbeach roadfamily martrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2012

If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing hotel for your holidays away from the madness of Pattaya then this is your place. However if you do want to go into Pattaya its only 15 mins away by bus or taxi.
The modern antique furniture such a great change from standard hotel rooms.
Breakfast is a buffet with plenty of choice of good quality cold and cooked food.
Could not do more to make sure our stay was perfect.
Will definitely be staying there again on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Colline R
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stayed at the suite and l had a fantastic Stay. The personalised service was indeed a great touch. The management went out of their was tofix our ticket issues. Thank you very Much to the Amari Nova Suites Staff and management. Next time I am in ThailandI will definitely stay their and with my family.

Room Tip: all the room in thrie cetgory that is very nice
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Caloline W
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Just had a great 4 night stay at the Amari Nova suites in Pattaya, all the staff were very polite and helpful and the corner suites are massive and great value for money. The hotel offers a shuttle taxi to the main soi and from there it is just a 10 minute walk to the beach, soi 6 and soi 7 are full of lady boy and girlie bars but if you cut down soi 5 it is a pleasant walk. The Amari Nova is in a lovely quite area but close enough so all your needs are readily accessable, whenever we stay in Pattaya I will always try to stay here, a real pleasure.

Room Tip: I would suggest a suite, a corner suite if possible, it was low season when I stayed so noise was no problem but maybe opt for a highter room if staying in the high season.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FelixstoweJules
Reviewed 20 September 2012

we stayed hear from 9th sept till 15th sept and was brilliant lovely room we only booked a basic but got a free up grade to the 1 bed suites we was in rooms 303 and 304. was lovely room i did see the basic room and would have been happy with that for what we paid! free up grade is always good thou. room was clean and cleaned every day we both felt it was home from home in a way, did use the kitchen at all the only donw thing i would say is the food in the hotel is on the dear side compared to the rest of pattaya. to sum up would really rrecomend this hotel its little off the main streets but for me gthats perfect!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bryn H
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Over the years I have stayed in many different hotels in Pattaya. In fact I have not returned to any of my previous hotels as I have always sought to find the perfect hotel. Now I know that my search is over. The Amari Nova Suites hotel is as close to perfection as I am ever likely to get. It gets my highest rating for service, safety, facilities and cleanliness. Couple this with an exceptionally low price for what you are getting means that you will not do better for your money in my opinion.

Looking on the map you may think that it is out of the way but the complimentary Golf Cart service, daily shuttle bus and being equidistant between Pattaya 2nd Road and Pattaya Klang (only 5 minutes walk in either direction), you are pertfectly placed for making use of the hyper-efficient baht bus service to get you around town (10 baht/trip).

I will only stay at the Amari Nova Suites from now on.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet but heartily recommend spending the extra money and getting one of the One-Bedroom Corner Suites - They are huge and very well appointed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo