“Spacious room, value for money if you drive a car.”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #42 of 457 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

The room that I stay is One bedroom suite. It is spacious and well-designed. With two toned theme, black & white make the room a bit boring however it contemporary styled. Location is challenging for folks who do not drive. The distance from main road will keep you away from never sleep city but if you drive, it such a good hotel. Many connections to roads, big room and pay average.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank tsmaot

Reviewed 22 November 2012

We have travelled to South East Asia (and indeed Thailand) many times before. On this trip we decided to visit 4 cities in Thailand and stay at two estabishments per city. We started in Phuket, followed by Chiang Mai. The 4 properties we stayed at in Phuket and Chiang Mai were superb and of the highest standards. I have reviewed these already. The next stop was Pattaya, with Amari Nova Suites being the first of the 2 properties we had booked. What a dissapointment! I have stayed at Amari Watergate (in Bangkok) many times before and had very high expectations of this property, based on my experiences at Amari Watergate. There were a number of things we were not pleased with. The glass on the table (in the lounge) and glass door (in the bathroom) had marks on them. These looked very dirty and untidy. The rug (carpet) in the lounge was dirty. The face soap in the bathroom appeared to have been utilised (already) by the previous guests. All of the aforementioned did not change over the 2 days of our stay. Also, unlike the 4 properties at which we had already stayed (on this trip) and indeed properties where we have stayed in the past, the surroundings (at Amari Nova Suites) were very noisy. Loud music in cars driving by the entire night, dogs barking, girls screaming/shouting and noise at the lift throughout the night. We were glad to finally leave. Our next stop is the Amari Orchid, Pattaya. I trust that the stay here will be much better and live up to what I have come to expect from the Amari/Onyx Group of properties.

We will never visit this property again. What a dissappointment!

Room Tip: If you have to go, choose a room away fromthe lifts!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dezign99
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Dezign99,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Firstly I apologize for the inconvenience for all the trouble you had during your stay. We always ensure that our guests are happy and satisfied but due to certain reason that you had received. We have address and provide the best solution to resolve this matter.

There was noise late at night as we are located in the heart of Central Pattaya, Please do accept my apologies for any noise disturbance, but unfortunately it was out of our control. However, we would like to inform that we try very hard to provide a relaxing experience for our guests, and of course will do our best to improve when we make mistakes.
Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better and I will hope to welcome you again in the future.
Best Regards,
Natsathida T.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

I have stayed here many many times now and this is a great central base to put your head down at night. Very near to Central Pattaya the beach and all clubbing venues north central and south pattaya. The hotel is great for relaxing during the day with its lovely roof top pool.

The rooms are spacious and have everything for a few friends round to chilling out with a dvd for the night. Great value for money.

They have an ice bar where if you stay here you can drink Vodka shots in the ice bar for only 500bht (£10) then head on out for the night.

The staff here are amazingly friendly and are always helping you whatever the lengths. From reception to the highest of Management they are all hands on deck.

The hotel is spotless and cleanliness of an extemely high standard. Out of all the Amaris hotels in Thailand I have stayed in this one has to be the best with German run Koh Chang as most definately the worst. Even with the problem I have had in Koh Chang this hotel made my stay a brilliant experience in Thailand. (Feel free to read up on Koh Chang)

Please join them on fb where they keep you frequently updated with all offers and great food offers in there new cafe. Afterwards with a trip to the gym on the top floor which over looks pattaya.

I can honestly say the the Amari Nova Suites is an exceptional place to stay so many thanks to Khun Annie, Boy, Som, Natalie and all the boys for making my stay such a pleasurable experience.

So Thank you all for my fantastic stays :)

Room Tip: Top floor is fantastic
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank LauraFleming
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We booked these apartments after reading the reviews and - yes- it is a trek to Walking Street and the beach but the accommodation more than makes up for it.

We checked in v early with no problem - the apartment was immaculate, spacious and had everything you didn't even know you needed! The bed was comfy - the bathroom was amazing ( although I did miss a bath ) - all in all you just couldn't fault it. Having a washer dryer was surprisingly useful having been caught out in the rain and having a large fridge is indispensable in such a hot, humid climate.

The pool area was great - always lots of loungers available and really large towels provided. There isn't a bar but you can order service to the pool.

We found the staff to be incredibly helpful - our room was not checked on departure like others have reported. I always employ the rule that if you are polite and respectful you will ALWAYS receive the same in return.

You can get a "bus" to walking street for around 200 baht - which is a sit steep but they have you by the balls - the walk is a long one!

The only thing I didn't like was Pattaya itself. Eurghhhh! I expected sleeze but this was something else. Maybe I was naive to think there would be more to do. The beach can barely be described as such - the nightlife is just shocking. We only went as we wanted a beach resort close to Bangkok - NEVER AGAIN! Seriously - if you are in two minds to go - don't. If you want cheap thrills of the sexual variety then yes, Pattaya is for you. Otherwise, give it a miss. Just my opinion obviously...

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bobbypin1976
Reviewed 24 October 2012

It was my 6 th stay in this property..if I have to give marks on the basis of comfort/luxury and space..I will give 5 out of 5..simply flawless..jus one thing which is ill not suitable for me is the breakfast that to coz I m pure vegetarian..but that also I always compromise as all other things are 100 percent perfect..I will never try to look for any other place and will recommend this pretty place to everyone..keep it up Amari...

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank neer999
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Nicely decorated hotel and very clean! The staff were friendly and helpful. Sacious rooms, kitchen is fully equipped with a big fridge. We really enjoyed staying at this hotel and we highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank EVRUSS
Reviewed 19 October 2012

This is a great hotel very clean and tidy, our room was a corner suite and had a big balcony around the main room as well as the bedroom the 2 rooms each had a big flat screen tv in each room, there was 2 big wardrobes with lights as well and the big bed had lights around it as well. Was a big bathroom with a big walk in rain shower.It all so had everything you needed in the kitchen as well but we never used this just the kettle and the fridge.the pool was on the top floor and was very good and clean and a good sun trap as well.with only a 10 to 15 min walk max an you were in among it so was quite on a night to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple