“Good value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
Kingswinford, United Kingdom
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

I have been to Pattaya countless times before and have always used different hotels. I have found the best one to date. The Amari Nova Suites are fantastic ! The rooms are large and spacious and the service is impeccable. Nice swimming pool on the roof and a gym. The hotel has a good location close to all the major attractions. Great value for money !

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
Dear Lee_Skidmore,

Thank you a lot for your nice review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.

Your great feedback will be shared with the team and become a great motivation for us.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Natsathida T.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

This was my first trip to Thailand, and this accommodation was by far my favourite compared to where we stayed in Phuket and Bangkok. Absolutely loved this place.

Stayed in the 3 bedroom suite with 5 other friends. The room was very modern, spacious and immaculate. The pool is nothing too extravagant but serves its purpose well.

The service was excellent. One of the bell hops (Honda I think his name was) looked after us well. He took us to the supermarket on his golf buggy when we needed to go, and even picked us up when we were done. Any request we would have he would always try to accomodate.

Location wise, it was about a 10 minute tuk tuk ride to walking street. Might be a bit far for some, but didn't bother us too much as it was always easy to get a ride in.

Only negative was when we ate at the restaurant one night, it took a while to all get our meals, and they didn't come out at the same time. We were the only ones eating there that night, so not sure if they get more people on other nights.

Definitely would stay here again if I was to ever go to Pattaya again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Dear Nick N,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your time with us
I will forward your compliments to our bell boy. We are really happy that you appreciate our efforts.
And I will share your comment to our Food and Beverage team regarding our service. Your comment is very important to us to improve ourselves, thank you for the feedback.

I do hope to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

My kids still asked me to revisit this place due to location near BigC and Golf Cart. Cooking with my kids was fun from all stuff in Supermarket at BigC.

Swimming pool seems ok with jacuzzi on the top of the hotel. Not close to the beach but we take golf cart to main road with a few-minutes walk to Pattaya Beach

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
Dear Jimmypratya,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and had a great time with us.

We are looking forward to your return visit.

Dubai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

Nothing upsets me more than coming to a hotel after a 12hr flight and a 2 hour car ride to a room that's not ready. Check in is at 2pm and I arrived at the hotel at 3pm just to wait for close to 30mins to a hour. Simply unacceptable. When you pay for a service you expect to get what you pay for but will I be compensated for them not being prepared for my arrival... I DOUBT IT

• Stayed March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear IamMRinternational,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I was very disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations and I deeply regret for the trouble you had during on arrival time.
I have also noted your comments on the issues to improve our service. Please accept my apologies for the disappointment this has caused.

And we do hope to welcome you back again.

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

After slumming it in beach hostels for a couple of weeks we went to meet a couple of friends in Pattaya and decided that we would stay in a decent hotel. After looking around for the best room, location and price we decided on the Nova Suites.

Location wise it is 2 streets behind beach road which is enough to be out of the way for us as we all know Pattaya can be a bit full on so we welcomed this. After arriving and checking in, thanks to the helpful staff, we went to the rooms and were well and truly gobsmacked. I have never been in a hotel like it and I know they are more like apartments but the space and quality of the place was out of this world. You wouldn’t get anything like this in London for less than £500 a night. On entry there was the kitchenette and dining table which was part of the open plan living space and the bedroom and bathrooms connected fluently to allow for the best living space with the area available. We all agreed if we ever lived in a city centre this is how we would have the place! The bedroom was great, had its own TV as well as the TV in the living room just in case I wanted to make the short walk to bed or even have a lie in and stick the TV on! It also had a safe, adequate hanging space for clothes, 2 chair and a small table. As we had been backpacking I emptied my whole bag out and sorted all of my clothes out for laundry. If you turn left out of the hotel there is a little laundry hut and she did a cracking job in 24 hour turnaround. Got all the stains out of everything as experience has taught me they know how to make clothes smell nice but generally they never get them clean!

Never ate in the restaurant or drank on site as we had a kitchenette and had a few drinks in the room as they were great to congregate in before a night out.

The pool area was a little disappointing. Seemed lifeless and not any facilities up there. I have previously stayed in the Nova Platinum and that has a quality pool with a bar inside it. This would have been a magical touch for this hotel. We never spent much time up there after our first visit.

All the rooms were clean, service was outstanding and the staff couldn’t do enough for us. The only problem we had which wasn’t entirely down to the hotel was the fact we booked a taxi to take us back to Bangkok so we could get the train to Chang Mai and the taxi driver was a borderline nutcase. He pretended his car was broken before the major Bangkok toll road and after heated exchanges we had to flag a taxi down on the 4 lane motorway outside of Bangkok after we had paid him the full amount. Angry wasn’t the word for it. This lead to an exchange of emails with a member of the hotel staff and although apologetic nothing could be done and we received no refund. They surely know who they book their taxis with right? Wrong. They told me they couldn’t help and instructed us that if we took the “VIP” coach we would have been ok. We were backpacking, a taxi would suffice and we expected to get there having booked with the hotel, We could have picked any off the street! All down to lessons learnt which there was a few on this trip.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank DohaExpat
Dear DasElliott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I have also noted regarding the transportation we are aware of the problem and will share your comment with our team.
We hope to welcome you soon again.

Saratoga, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Most hospitable service in the world. Excellent friendly service from Boyd, Yuri and others from the moment we came thru the front door. They had orange juice and a cold towel upon arrival. Sorry I did not get the names of the other staff memebers but they were all excellent. Rooms are unbelievable nice and well maintained.

I sure hope the upper management appreciates their great staff. hint give them raises!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Dear George L,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful words. I much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that we are doing a great job for you.

I will be sure to pass along your kind words which would be a big support and encouragement to us

Thank you so very much again to make our jobs enjoyable and we wish to welcome you back in nearest future.

Best regards,
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

great motel,great amenities. Have stayed at a lot of motels around Soi 7 and Soi 8 and i wouldnt stay there again. Amari Nova all the way for me. Very helpful staff. Som always go out of her way to help anyone

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends