“Year end holidays in Pattaya”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #41 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Have been staying in Amari Orchid, Pattaya before so we decided this time to stay in their suites, Amari Nova Suites.
The suite was perfect, living room with pantry and bed room, plus bath room and balcony. House keeping was excellent, staff in general very friendly and helpful, especially when it comes to organise the buggy to bring you to the main road. The only small set back is actually the location, its a bit off beat and the distance to the main road where you can get Baht taxi is a bit far.
However, it was easy enough to reach the major parts of Pattaya, e.g. Central Mall and the other malls, walking street, beach road, etc. Nearby the suites there are some smaller massage places which are not over charging and provide excellent massage.
The breakfast in this place was superb, you can prepare your own coffee with a decent coffee making machine in the breakfast lounge, here also efficient service.
Reception staff was also helpful to organise a taxi for some of the trips we wanted to do, e.g. Sanctuary of truth, Floating Market, etc.
All in all we had a good time in Amari Nova Suites, especially since you are staying in an apartment and if you want you can prepare your own tea time, sit on the balcony and sip your coffee. Since it is a small road, the traffic is not disturbing at all.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear PetalingJayaHans47,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your recent experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Thank you once again for your time and I am looking forward to your next visit.
NatsathidaT.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Since the hotel opened in november 2007, we have always stayed here with much joy. Personally, I have stayed over 10 times there by now! Ofcourse, in the beginning there were a few minor flaws, small things, which for example you could find in early production cars. I guess we could call it polishing, or better said, fine tuning.

The Amari Nova Suites nowadays is a near perfect hotel. Everything seems to be running smooth. The only negative aspects I can think of is the location. But they have a sort of golf cart shuttle vehicle that will bring you to either Big C, Central road, Soi 4 Paya Song (close to Soi 6!) or even to Big C Extra or close to the Dusit Resort.

As for the hotel room rate, the monthly rate did go up significantly but that's because in the past we always got a more than great deal and this time the GM did include a 2 person breakfast, which was excellent. A pity we didn't use it more often.

The rooms are well cleaned, we normally stay in a 2 bedroom appartment which is with around 160 square metres a very spacious one. They feature a very modern look, which adds to the feel of cleanliness. There's a kitchen and a laundry machine as well. Sure, around the area you can do your laundry for 20-30 baht but we prefer this option, it's a good addition to the room.

The last few years I haven't used the room service for dining anymore, but what I do remember from the past is that the Chicken Teriyaki and the spaghetti are divine, I loved it. These days I prefer to cook myself or have a dining experience in one of Pattaya's many restaurants.

The service has been prompt, sometimes there's a bit of a waiting time for the golf cart - I guess that's logical since we are not the only guests staying. But overall I find it a convenient solution. A walk down the Soi could potentially be harmful as they often drive like lunatics at there. The people who have stayed here might understand what I am talking about, no pavements.

We were told there would be construction, but as of now upon check-out (24-02-2014) it has not started. There's an empty area right next to the hotel but I am unaware when they will start to build here. But if they do, I would suggest to get a room on the other side of the hotel in the early stages of construction, I can imagine it being quite loudly.

I would like to thank all of the staff for a wonderful stay in Jan/Feb '14 and we will see you back next year.

Room Tip: Take a room at the backside of the hotel. Room numbers x08 (studio) x09 (studio?) surely must be qui...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Jonesy960,
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for Amari Nova Suites Pattaya!
We appreciated your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your comment will help & motivated our staff to continue working hard & provide best service to customer.
Thank you once again for your time and I am very much looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

It was an amazing experience staying at amari. Brilliant rooms and amazingly neat. In short it was value for money staying at the same place. Would love to be there again if ever i visit the city with my family!!

Room Tip: The suite section is super !
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Pawan1204,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed and had a great stay at our hotel. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Thank you once again for your time and I am looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I would like to say that this hotel is very nice but there are areas that in my opinion let it down, the room i stayed in is in need of refurbishment , as the decor and furniture is now very tired looking
also although i am not a big drinking person the lack of a bar facility to go and sit in and mix and talk with other guests does again let it down
Now don't get me wrong its not all bad, the service from the staff very very good, food was excellent , shuttle service great, reception always helpful, rooftop pool very good and always clean

Room Tip: i took a corner suite it was at the back of the building son never got any sunshine
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2014

What i really like about this hotel is the spacious rooms and the fact that the bedroom is separate to the living room with a kitchen and two baclonys {ideal for longer stays}
Staff extremely pleasant always willing to help and will hep resolve any issues swiftly.
Only downfall really is the distance to walking street however does support a free buggy service to second road at least which is useful.
Water pressure in the showers definitely needs to be sorted.
Air con you don't need to really use as you receive cold air from the floor tiling which i was satisfied with as i do not like sleeping with air con turned on.
Was not up early enough to use any facilities or wake up for breakfast so cannot comment on that but i would certainly recommend to anyone in terms of service,rooms comfort and especially the service at front desk which is first class.

Room Tip: corner suites to the left of the building seem to noisier from the outside compared to rooms on the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emrah I
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Emrah I,
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for Amari Nova Suites Pattaya.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room, service and our front office team served you professionally.
I have taken note of your comment about the water pressure and I have shared your experience with the team to address this from occurring again in the future.
Thank you again for your comments and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Amari hotel is fantastic, rooms r big and spacious great staff and very friendly and love the pool on the roof top. also the food was really nice and not pricey at all definitely would go there again, the only downfall is that its a bit of a distance from walking street but besides that i would recommend it to anyone..

Room Tip: The corner suite is the way to go :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Myworldtrip2012

Dear Myworldtrip2012,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our services and facilities. I do understand your opinion regarding our location; however, I would like to point out that we provide a 24-hour golf cart service to the Big C shopping centre and main road. Furthermore, we offer a shuttle bus service to the beach road and Walking Street for our customers.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

What I liked about this place is the room. Huge open kitchen with hall, massive bedroom with amazing bathroom. The interior of the rooms are very good. The hotel provides us with fully equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, refrigerator, washing machine, cookware and dinnerware).
Friendly and professional staff in reception.

FEEL RATE WAS A BIT OVERPRICED, BUT CONSIDERING PATTAYA'S IMAGE AS A PROSTITUTES HUB, THIS PROPERTY WAS GOOD AS FOUND VIRTUALLY ZERO OR SAY HARDLY ONE GUEST WITH SUCH COMPANION.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank desainehal
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Desainehal,
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room and our front office team served you professionally.