“Apartments from hell!!”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #39 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Firstly may I add I am so disappointed by the service I received from this hell hole. My second time to Pattaya and let's just say if you want a nice place to stay anywhere else would be better! The room was beautiful but staff were disgusting. Never have I ever been treated so poorly in my life. Upon check out they refused to charge all of our room service with credit card information, we received our credit card while we were overseas so we only had photos of it. It was only when we became persistent that they agreed and gave us the form to do the transaction this way. After the payment went through they wanted a photo of the front (which is fair enough) but also the cvc number :-/

We had paid for an extra night when we were checking out at 230am for a flight, thus the receptionist offered us a "breakfast box" at 2am before we leave. When we awoke in the morning no breakfast box, and I had to call reception 3 times to get called a liar and to hear that no request was ever made. Very bad communication..

Lastly this ruined our whole trip. We had to make phone calls overseas to our bank. They lasted about 5-10 minutes each call. When we checked out the manipulative receptionist tried to scam us 10,616 baht for 4 phone calls. That's equivalent to 380 Australian dollars. Absolutely ridiculous, the problem was that the phones didn't hung up properly, we ended up having to pay 50% of the most expensive phone call. The worst part was the scam artist tried to say that if we didn't pay for it, then he would have to pay for it himself. Bloody imbecile.

DO NOT PAY THE MONEY & GO HERE. THEY ARE MONEY HUNGRY FIENDS. I DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE RETURNING :@ :@ :@

2  Thank Kelly9227
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Kelly9227,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations.
Firstly, I apologize for the inconvenience and trouble that you had during your stay as we always try to ensure that our guests are happy and satisfied.
Regarding the credit card security code, please kindly note that this three-digit number is necessary for processing most credit transactions. It is a security measure demanded by the issuer of the card for your protection in case the main number is compromised in some other way.
Also, apologize for miscommunicate breakfast box issue. I have shared your experience with the team to prevent this from occurring again in the future.
Lastly oversea telephone call issue, our team did not want to make you feel uncomfortable. He was merely following policy and provided the best solution to resolve this matter.
However, we would like to inform you that we try to provide a relaxing experience for our guests and of course we will do our best to improve when we make mistakes.
Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We Stayed at the Amari Nova for 2 weeks. The room was gorgeous beds are so comfortable, very friendly staff. The only thing is its a bit out of the way. When we booked we thought it was nearer dolfin roundabout as thats were we spent most our time.
Lovely staff very friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Sharrrin,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service. I do understand your opinion regarding issues such as our location; however, I would like to point out that we provide a 24-hour golf cart service to the Big C shopping centre and main road. Furthermore, we offer a shuttle bus service to the beach road and Walking Street for our customers.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent place to stay, nice quiet rooms, good beds, nice bathroom. Fantastic well kept grounds and nice swimming pools.
Staff were very good to deal with and food was good as well.
Easy accesss to the beach

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank by1969
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear By1969,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us.
We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. I have also passed along your review to the teams. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here many times now and it is always good great roof top pool and excellent service from all the staff very helpful
I always book a suite room which is clean and spacious
The room service is good too had some food at the pool which was a good price and really tasty
Can't wait to come back and stay again

Dear Lee T,
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and particularly appreciate hearing from our repeat guests. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great hotel, a little off the beaten track.We had the use of a car when we stayed but you can pick up a taxi right outside the hotel if you do not.Can also recommend the babysitting service if you need it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Stephen W,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your experience at our hotel.
We are delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back in Pattaya in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

A great place to live where you feeling welcome. Only 5 minutes to the center that Pattaya night liv.Dejligt pool area at the top of the hotel.

Really good Hotel with great room with the option of self-catering accommodation. Stayed there myself for almost 6 months while I was stationed in Thailand in a project ..
Very, very nice staff that I came to know very well, always a smile and they became part of my every day, they made the stay even more amazing ..

Very good room service which I used ..

Would strongly recommend this hotel in Pattaya ...

And thanks again to all the staff for a great treat during my stay in Pattay .. Hope to see you soon again

Room Tip: Room 602 perfect size and no noise...-:)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Kim N,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your recent experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and your satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed in Amari Nova suites, 2 bedroom suite, in November 2013 for 4 nights. excellent rooms with polite staff, had a great stay. The location is a little off, but very peaceful & quite. The rooms and washrooms were clean with a efficient house-keeping.

We are coming again to Pattaya & booked 2 bedroom suite from 21 till 25th April 2014. looking forward to a great stay.

VA

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Vikram A,
Thank you very much for your kind to review your November 2013 stayed experience.
We do appreciate when our guests are sharing their experiences. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room and our service.
NatsathidaT.