“Amazing room at a resonable price”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #38 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing room at a resonable price”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I will start with the only down side, location. The hotel is roughly 600 meters from either Second Road or central Road. They do offer some transportation options to help with this issue, but if you are coming to this hotel you should understand the location.

Enough of the negative, lets discuss the positive. The rooms are awesom and huge. We had a one bedroom suite and the bedroomwas larger than many hotel rooms I have rented. It came with a kitchenette and a balcony. The rooms are great for families. Also, while the location is not in the middle of things, it is quieter than anyplacze I have stayed in Pattaya. There are a coupleof bars and restaurants in easy walking distance.

The staff was attentive. The property was clean. The rofftop pool pleasant and clean.

I recommend this hotel to families and couples who may want a larger room. I was very pleased with my visit'

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jnhdrac
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Jnhdrac,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room, facility and service, it is very much appreciated.
I do understand your opinion regarding issues such as our location; however, I would like to point out that we provide a 24-hour golf cart service to the Big C shopping centre and main road. Furthermore, we offer a shuttle bus service to the beach road and Walking Street for our customers.
Natsathida T.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here, this time in a one bedroom apartment. I can not believe there would be better value for money anywhere else in Pattaya. The rooms are huge and spotlessly clean, they contain just about everything you could possibly want, oven, microwave, washing machine, 2 big tvs, iron, DVD player etc. The rooftop swimming pool is decent and the gym has enough equipment to keep you fit.
The staff, especially the reception crew, are very friendly and helpful.
If there is one slight downside, the hotel is a good 10 minutes walk to a main street which although not a problem for me, it may be for some people. The hotel do have a little buggy that drops you around Pattaya but this only goes every 2 hours. There is, of course, a 7/11 near by and a restaurant that has good Thai food and the most delicious pizzas made by an Italian for those that may not want to venture too far in the evening.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I most certainly return here next time I visit.

Room Tip: Even a studio here is huge so I would recommend any room you could afford. I was lucky enough to be...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ghenna_12
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Ghenna_12,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room, swimming pool, and fitness centre and that our front office team served you professionally. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Whangarei, New Zealand
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a great stay at Amari Nova Suites pattaya where the staff were extremely helpful. We requested a room move due to Pile Driving Construction work next door and we packed up our belongings and went out. On our return the staff had efficiently moved everything to the new room. There was an unpleasant smell coming from the drains in the bathroom which proved impossible to get rid of .so we decide to travel to Bangkok earlier than we were to another Amari Hotel which proved to be excellent. I would like to commend the staff for their efficient and extremely helpful assistance throughout our stay.

Room Tip: Check out the Bathroom to ensure it does not have any unpleasant odour.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Shura2014,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed with our service and I would like to apologies for the inconvenience and trouble that you had during your stay, as your feedback is very important to us to improve and let us know the areas that need immediate attention. We are now aware of the drainage smell that needs to solve as soon as possible.
Ahmedabad
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at Amari Nova for 2 days and it was wonderfull experience. Staff, services, rooms, cleanliness were awsome. The main beach, travel agents are also closeby. Each staff member is very co-oeprative

Room Tip: Good Family hotel. Nearby good indian restaurants
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kapil B
Dear Kapbell,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you had great experiences and enjoyed our amenities, room, facilities and service.
Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had stayed this hotel from 1 and half year, I get good service and help from front desk.
Front desk team was to helpful and support you, and personally taking care of customers.
Regarding the payment, help desk team only demand credit card for verification and they keep front and back side photo copy.
The service team helping us to drop and pick up to the main road,

Room Tip: I always stay at room 303
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sunil489,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
We appreciate your comments on the experience and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our front office service.
Thank you once again for your time and I am looking forward to your next stay.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Location is 500 metres off the main road in a quiet locality... great access to all the major places in pattaya... helpful staff... awesome rooms... very well maintained... definitely a recommend...

my only grouse is that being a vegetarian, there was a major lack of options in the buffet breakfast everyday... baked beans, potatoes (hash/fried), grilled tomatoes, bread, cheeses and raw veges were the staple for 4 days... milk, cereals, coffee and juice were also available... almost 6 non veg dishes along with eggs etc... not a deal breaker, but fair warning for other vegetarians...

Room Tip: corner suites are the best ones
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank janshul
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Janshul,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your recent experience at our hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room and our service. I have taken note of your comment about the vegetarian food variety and I have shared your experience with the team to improve our item.
I trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Best regards,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Firstly may I add I am so disappointed by the service I received from this hell hole. My second time to Pattaya and let's just say if you want a nice place to stay anywhere else would be better! The room was beautiful but staff were disgusting. Never have I ever been treated so poorly in my life. Upon check out they refused to charge all of our room service with credit card information, we received our credit card while we were overseas so we only had photos of it. It was only when we became persistent that they agreed and gave us the form to do the transaction this way. After the payment went through they wanted a photo of the front (which is fair enough) but also the cvc number :-/

We had paid for an extra night when we were checking out at 230am for a flight, thus the receptionist offered us a "breakfast box" at 2am before we leave. When we awoke in the morning no breakfast box, and I had to call reception 3 times to get called a liar and to hear that no request was ever made. Very bad communication..

Lastly this ruined our whole trip. We had to make phone calls overseas to our bank. They lasted about 5-10 minutes each call. When we checked out the manipulative receptionist tried to scam us 10,616 baht for 4 phone calls. That's equivalent to 380 Australian dollars. Absolutely ridiculous, the problem was that the phones didn't hung up properly, we ended up having to pay 50% of the most expensive phone call. The worst part was the scam artist tried to say that if we didn't pay for it, then he would have to pay for it himself. Bloody imbecile.

DO NOT PAY THE MONEY & GO HERE. THEY ARE MONEY HUNGRY FIENDS. I DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE RETURNING :@ :@ :@

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kelly9227
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Kelly9227,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations.
Firstly, I apologize for the inconvenience and trouble that you had during your stay as we always try to ensure that our guests are happy and satisfied.
Regarding the credit card security code, please kindly note that this three-digit number is necessary for processing most credit transactions. It is a security measure demanded by the issuer of the card for your protection in case the main number is compromised in some other way.
Also, apologize for miscommunicate breakfast box issue. I have shared your experience with the team to prevent this from occurring again in the future.
Lastly oversea telephone call issue, our team did not want to make you feel uncomfortable. He was merely following policy and provided the best solution to resolve this matter.
However, we would like to inform you that we try to provide a relaxing experience for our guests and of course we will do our best to improve when we make mistakes.
Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better.