“A great place to stay at a very reasonable price”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #41 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Pattaya, Thailand
“A great place to stay at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have been staying in the Pattaya area for about 10 years and just truly found out about this extraordinary hotel. Although I have gone by the place numerous times this is the first time I've stayed here. This is not a beach front place to stay so if that is a requirement of yours then this is not the place for you, although the beach is not far. I would estimate about not more then 1 Kilometer. Numerous modes of transportation are outside the front door. The hotel has so much to offer not usually found with a beach front location at anywhere near the same price.
I stayed in a 1 bedroom corner suite with a lushly appointed bedroom, living room, kitchen and large bathroom. Very well laid out and very large.
Pattaya is about a 1.25 hour journey from the International airport in Bangkok. It is about a 35 minute journey from Uthapho Internation Airport in the Sattahip area.
This is now my place of choice to stay when I travel to Pattaya.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. Very well appointed and very large.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Robert J O,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
NatsathidaT.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Second time I've visited this hotel & have really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are very friendly & accommodating. It's a bit out of the road from walking street but it's only a short distance to soi 6 & soi buakhao were there lots of bars. You can get a motorbike taxi right outside the hotel & it will cost around 100 bhat to get to walking street from the hotel. The hotel it's self is very clean & the rooms are cleaned every day. Would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about staying on Pattaya. First class.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Mark F,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you had great experiences and enjoyed our room and service.
Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit.
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Couldn't ask for more, room very spacious and well decorated and tha housekeepers kept it as clean as you could dream of.The girls at the front desk really put the guest first helping you with whatever you was asking for. If I would go there again? Yes of course, after this week I don't want to stay elsewhere.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rolf K
Dear Rolf K,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you had great experiences and enjoyed our amenities, room, facilities and service.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I will start with the only down side, location. The hotel is roughly 600 meters from either Second Road or central Road. They do offer some transportation options to help with this issue, but if you are coming to this hotel you should understand the location.

Enough of the negative, lets discuss the positive. The rooms are awesom and huge. We had a one bedroom suite and the bedroomwas larger than many hotel rooms I have rented. It came with a kitchenette and a balcony. The rooms are great for families. Also, while the location is not in the middle of things, it is quieter than anyplacze I have stayed in Pattaya. There are a coupleof bars and restaurants in easy walking distance.

The staff was attentive. The property was clean. The rofftop pool pleasant and clean.

I recommend this hotel to families and couples who may want a larger room. I was very pleased with my visit'

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jnhdrac
Dear Jnhdrac,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room, facility and service, it is very much appreciated.
I do understand your opinion regarding issues such as our location; however, I would like to point out that we provide a 24-hour golf cart service to the Big C shopping centre and main road. Furthermore, we offer a shuttle bus service to the beach road and Walking Street for our customers.
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here, this time in a one bedroom apartment. I can not believe there would be better value for money anywhere else in Pattaya. The rooms are huge and spotlessly clean, they contain just about everything you could possibly want, oven, microwave, washing machine, 2 big tvs, iron, DVD player etc. The rooftop swimming pool is decent and the gym has enough equipment to keep you fit.
The staff, especially the reception crew, are very friendly and helpful.
If there is one slight downside, the hotel is a good 10 minutes walk to a main street which although not a problem for me, it may be for some people. The hotel do have a little buggy that drops you around Pattaya but this only goes every 2 hours. There is, of course, a 7/11 near by and a restaurant that has good Thai food and the most delicious pizzas made by an Italian for those that may not want to venture too far in the evening.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I most certainly return here next time I visit.

Room Tip: Even a studio here is huge so I would recommend any room you could afford. I was lucky enough to be...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ghenna_12
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Ghenna_12,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room, swimming pool, and fitness centre and that our front office team served you professionally. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Whangarei, New Zealand
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a great stay at Amari Nova Suites pattaya where the staff were extremely helpful. We requested a room move due to Pile Driving Construction work next door and we packed up our belongings and went out. On our return the staff had efficiently moved everything to the new room. There was an unpleasant smell coming from the drains in the bathroom which proved impossible to get rid of .so we decide to travel to Bangkok earlier than we were to another Amari Hotel which proved to be excellent. I would like to commend the staff for their efficient and extremely helpful assistance throughout our stay.

Room Tip: Check out the Bathroom to ensure it does not have any unpleasant odour.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Shura2014,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed with our service and I would like to apologies for the inconvenience and trouble that you had during your stay, as your feedback is very important to us to improve and let us know the areas that need immediate attention. We are now aware of the drainage smell that needs to solve as soon as possible.
Ahmedabad
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at Amari Nova for 2 days and it was wonderfull experience. Staff, services, rooms, cleanliness were awsome. The main beach, travel agents are also closeby. Each staff member is very co-oeprative

Room Tip: Good Family hotel. Nearby good indian restaurants
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family