“Very Nice Hotel”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #42 of 465 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This was my second time staying in this hotel, and i can say that this is one of the best hotel i've stayed. The room is ver BIG.. with complete facilities.. Hotel service is good, staff are friendly.. Internet is fast enough for work and video chat with family... I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Pattaya...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Trip-XX
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2014

Dear Trip-XX,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room and service. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Large rooms with kitchen and living room . very clean, rooftop swimming pool . Great staff.
value for money.

Only thing i was disappointed was that the front desk in the night shift was very rude to us , when we asked for the hotel golf kart to drop us near by she started making faces and expressed anger in her voice, it was around 8:00 PM, But we dint want to spoil our evening so we moved on.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wow, the suites here are huge, gorgeous big bed, i could roll over a few times before coming to the edge of the other side, room service is second to none, reception look after you from the very first minute i turned up. they answered all my questions and told me of some good local places to eat and visit. there is alarge pool on the roof top, with a jacuzzi at the end of it, massive beach towels on all the loungers, meals are lovely and cheap, coming back in a few months for business, i wouldnt stay any where else now.

Room Tip: i stayed in room 603, one of the larger ones on that floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Leeeee69
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Leeeee69,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you had a great stay and were satisfied with our service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed for one week in july 2014. My room was a suite on the 5th floor. Very large and spacious rooms, with a wonderfully comfortable bed.Was a recommendation,from a friend who has stayed at the hotel on numerous occasions,and I can see why.Has a well equipped kitchen with microwave,hotplate,washing machine etc. (although I never got around to using it!) So all in all,a very reasonably priced hotel to stay at.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Derek K,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the room and our amenities.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Located a little away from the centre which is good as its quiet but also accessible to where you want to get to via motorbike taxi, vans, the hotel shuttle or the hotel golf buggy. Staff generally helpful and friendly, one bedroom corner suite apartment is huge with bedroom, bathroom, living area, fully equipped kitchen and wraparound balcony. Wifi in the apartment is good and free. Breakfast not bad either. Good value. Experienced some problems with food and drink order at the pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Poliwhirl

Dear Poliwhirl,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed our amenities, room and facilities, I appreciate that you have taken your valuable time to share your experience as we always try to ensure that our guests are happy and satisfied.
Thank you once again and I am looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is very well located in Pattaya near to the main beach road. Rooms are elegant and classy. My wife and me stayed here for 3 days and were highly impressed with the cleanliness of the suite we had.

You can rent a bike just next door (200 baht for 24 hours) which we found was the best way to explore Pattaya.

These are well made to suite bachelors, couples and families. Very spacious room and living room.

Well done!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaurang A

Dear Gaurang A,
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of our hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room and I also appreciate you pointing out the room cleanliness, our housekeeper works very hard to provide our guests with the best possible hospitality and service, appreciates you noticing.
Thank you once again and I am looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have been staying in the Pattaya area for about 10 years and just truly found out about this extraordinary hotel. Although I have gone by the place numerous times this is the first time I've stayed here. This is not a beach front place to stay so if that is a requirement of yours then this is not the place for you, although the beach is not far. I would estimate about not more then 1 Kilometer. Numerous modes of transportation are outside the front door. The hotel has so much to offer not usually found with a beach front location at anywhere near the same price.
I stayed in a 1 bedroom corner suite with a lushly appointed bedroom, living room, kitchen and large bathroom. Very well laid out and very large.
Pattaya is about a 1.25 hour journey from the International airport in Bangkok. It is about a 35 minute journey from Uthapho Internation Airport in the Sattahip area.
This is now my place of choice to stay when I travel to Pattaya.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. Very well appointed and very large.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Robert J O,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
NatsathidaT.