“Excellent hotel with great facilities and service”

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Ranked #38 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Hong Kong
“Excellent hotel with great facilities and service”
Reviewed 9 April 2010

I wanted a hotel with the convenience of a small apartment and this is exactly what I got. The one-bedroom studio was perfect for me with two large rooms plus bathroom. The living area was large and well-fitted and the kitchen had all that I needed, including a washing-machine. The bed was large and comfortable and the room also had free internet connection (though not wifi).
The gym was small, but reasonably equipped and the rooftop pool was like a small oasis and a very relaxing place to unwind. It was also very quiet and there were never more than a handful of people using it.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bkk
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I would like to say that all of the staff at Amari Nova suites were very friendly and very helpfull with everything, they made me feel very welcome and I have to say it was one of the best experiance I have had in Pattaya. A vey big thank you to Ms Nipa and to all of the staff also, who were extreamly proffesional thoughout! Many thanks!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Hawaii
Reviewed 17 March 2010

I travel for a living and this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The staff is friendly, well trained at their jobs, and always willing to help. Rooms are huge all the amenties. Pool is on the roof and it is beautiful at night. Great for long stays or short but I was there for 65 days and it was great. Had a full refrigurator, washer dryer and full kitchen. I just wish the two bars down stairs were managed like the hotel. I recommend this hotel to everyone you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank ThorJP
london
Reviewed 15 March 2010

A well equipped hotel with all the facilities that you need, there is however room for improvement, I’ll start firstly with the leisure amenities, the pool area is beautifully designed and decked out, but the pool is a little on the small side, obviously not much can be done about this, but it is a small downside. The gym is well equipped, but the standard of the apparatus is not quite up to par, it feels as though it's been designed with your average Thai person in mind as opposed to your big cumbersome farang, mainly in respect to the cardio apparatus, the running machine felt small and frail, not really designed to put up with my 95kg pounding away on it! But aside from this, every aspect of what you would need has been covered. secondly the room service food, although very tasty, I recommend the burgers, could do with being more varied, just a bit, there are choices, but I feel it would not push the kitchen to offer a few more, I tend to dine in my room a lot, and with such nice rooms why not, so more selection would have been appreciated, finally the rooms, I stayed in a one bedroom suite, and found the experience to be very nice, the quality of build is very good and everything you could need has been installed, some attention should be made to some of the fittings however, my shower didn't function correctly from the above built in shower head, but as I used the hand held shower attachment wasn't too bothered, but this will be an issue for some.
location: a note must be made about the location, it will either work for you or not, for me it was fine, I’ve found that a little peace and quiet away from the madding crowd suits me fine, it's only a short bike ride to wherever you need to go, but for some this will pose an issue, especially if they wish to travel to the beach everyday, it all depends on what you want, so consider carefully before booking,

So, in summation, a good hotel, great rooms, with just a little room for improvement, with the side issue of location this will either suit or hinder your enjoyment,

Hope this helps

J

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank jb74London
okinawa
Reviewed 15 March 2010

I recently stayed at the Amari Nova suites in Pattaya. It was a long trip. I stayed there from 4 January until 11 March. Since this was such a long stay, and I remained at the Nova Suites the entire time, that alone shows that I loved the accomodations there. The rooms are spacious, clean, and really feel like home. My business keeps me working for long hours everyday and without a holiday. Staying there made every night like a holiday. The staff there greets me like I am family when I come home every night, and they wish me a pleasant day of work every morning when I depart. Almost like being at home. I have to mention that the assistant manager Anndear Natsathida Thanatulsutanant "Khun Annie" does a wonderfull job. I had a team of about 10 Men and she and her staff ensured all of our needs were taken care of and rooms were ready when we requested. She even took care of some last minute accomadations for us which I know is hard esepcially during the peak season. I would also like to recognize a couple of members at the front desk, Miss Chenguanxi Cheng, Miss Som, and Miss Kung. These ladies are amazing guest relation specialist. It is amazing to me how cheerfull they are. Last but not least. my housekeeper Miss Oy. She was like familt to me, my room was always clean and she went the extra mile to show she cared.
Gunnery Sergeant Tarapasky USMC

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Lincolnshire
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Had a good read on Trip advisor to find a nice hotel in Pattaya. The Amari Nova Suites was a very clean hotel with a lovely roof top pool. We stayed in a studio apartment which was was great to have own fridge cooking facilities etc. The one thing I did not like about the hotel was the location. It was a long walk from restaurants, the Hotel did have a golf cart that would take you some of the way into town but that was never there as very busy. There was building work going on right next to the hotel although to be fare it never bothered us by noise, but I guess that they will be there a while as they were only just putting in the foundations in (Feb 2010 when we were there.) I think that the theme of the black and white will date this hotel quiet quickly. Free wifi but only in the lobby.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
sepphero
Reviewed 21 February 2010

We had the one Bedroom-Suite for 3 nights. The livingroom includes modern kitchen inkl. laundry washer. Lether sofa. 42" Flat-TV. The Bedroom has got separated AC an Flat-TV. The Design of the hotel and the rooms looks very modern. Black-White-Gold are the main colours. Definetly the most luxurious suite/apartment we ever had. The stuff and the GM is one of the kindest, we had ever seen. Perfect service and organisation. The roof-top-pool is kind of special: including whirlpool and a definetly refreshing temperature comporaed to the other thai hotel pools. Enjoy your stay, you won't find a better acco at pattaya. On the first floor, you kan find some "special" restaurant and a bar including an room built of Ice...quite refreshing during heat in Thailand.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple