“Great local hotel”

Ranked #91 of 445 Hotels in Pattaya
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great local hotel”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Had a fantastic stay here at Prima Villa. I stayed in the main building of the hotel, which is modern and stylish. The rooms I had was spacious and clean and I was particularly impressed by the bathroom amenities and rain shower. Service was very polite, the staff always looking for improve your stay. 2 swimming pools is also rare for a relatively small property. Great value and highly recommended

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
51 Thank Andrew2012
Ananchai, Public Relations Manager at Prima Villa Hotel, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thanks for the love!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Gold Coast
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I absolutely loved Prima Villa! The hotel is in a great location, only a short walk to the beach. We were extremely well taken care of. The room was clean and cosy. The staff are friendly and helpful. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend Prima Villa to anyone.

Room Tip: High floors have nice view.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
50 Thank JinPatt
We are thrilled to hear you love Prima Villa as much as we do!
Reviewed 27 December 2011

It's the first time for me to stay in here because my friend recommended me to go there.I really like this hotel and admire their service too muc. Especially , Italian restuarant on there, so cool and the taste is good

Don't miss it when you go to Pattaya

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
48 Thank Yakusa1mask
Thanks so much for the fabulous feedback! we hope to welcome you at Prima again soon.
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I found this hotel unintentionally from google. I just thought that they got nice photos of their places but at this fairly inexpensive price, I didn't expect them to be as good as they appear. As the location is close to the beach of North Pattaya, which is, among all Pattaya's beaches, the nearest place from Bangkok, my friends and I decided to make a trip and stay at this hotel. Once I had seen the room, I felt that "Is this really a 3-star hotel?". The room is large, clean, well-decorated and furnished with trendy stuff. They provide standard equipments and accessories. There is a good restaurant in the hotel and also a convenient store nearby which is very good for us because we forgot to bring a lot of things. Though some service in this hotel is a bit unsmooth as there is a newly trained staff, I really enjoyed my stay at Prima Villa Hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
50 Thank Jiradej V
Ananchai, Public Relations Manager at Prima Villa Hotel, responded to this review, 3 May 2012
Thank you very much for your comment. We are looking forward to warm welcoming you again soon.
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Just went there last month. This hotel is located right next to the beach. Large clean room with reasonable price. I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
49 Thank topscores
thanks for the love! we are looking forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Last month I need to have a small trip with my aboard friends. We decided to go to Pattaya as it close to Bangkok and all. Prima Villa Hotel was our chosen hotel as we bought vouchers from Thailand Travel Expo earlier.

For the 800 baht price that I paid for voucher I was not expected anything much for the hotel. However, that expectation was wrong(in a good way).The hotel is new and trendy as it just finished renovate this year. Our room was spacious with LCD TV and balcony and comfy beds. The bathroom also excellent considering the price tag of the room.

The service may not good enough compare to the 5-star hotel but if you treat this as 3-4 star the service is fall within the standard range. The location of this hotel is also not the prime location but this come with the benefit of private and peace.

For the price that we paid I think we got twice or thrice than we paid. Heard that hotel is still developing more facility. I will definitely go there again soon.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
51 Thank bumbumzz
Looking forward to seeing you again!
Bangkok
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I took here as a refuge from my family and totally love it. Prima Villa is not far from the Pattaya centre and , the best of all, it has a really private ambiance. It's a cute little hotel with friendly staff located not far from the serene Wongamat beach. If you're looking for a quiet place with good facilities, i recommend here.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
48 Thank Chidsu
Thanks for the love! We are looking forward to seeing you again!