To be precise:
1. Good location, walking distance from Pattaya beach
2. Food is average and specially if you are Veg, they really have very limited options.
3. If you are Indian and fond of having Indian food, this place isn't for you. The Indian Cuisine that they have is pathetic.
4. Beautiful rooms, We opted the Sea view room.. and it was Amazing.
5. The main attractions of the city like Tiffany Show, Alcazar show, Art in Paradise were at walking distance.
An Average Experience we had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Bella Pattaya is a modern hotel with state-of-the-art facilities and typical Thai tradition hospitality. We are conveniently located in the North Pattaya area at the dolphin circle. Experience the modern and a high quality of room facilities with an inspiring ocean and pool view. We are located within a walking distance to Pattaya Beach, shopping areas, entertainment shows and about 3 km. from the famous Pattaya walking street . The hotel provides various types of services including free Wi-Fi/LAN Internet access within the hotel and other Thai hospitality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Bella Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pattaya Hotel Pattaya