Intimate Hotel Pattaya
Areca Lodge(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$44
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$44
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$79
Priceline
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$50
Agoda.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$34
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$227
US$206
US$381
US$330
Agoda.com
All reviewsjacuzzi roomwalking streetroof top pool areaswim up barnice hotela stones throwmini barmike shopping mallhotel is locatedsoi lk metrolarge bedwifi connectionquiet streetcleaning staffstayed nightsroom keymin walk
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends for a bachelor party trip to Thailand in March 2014.

While we didn't actually spend much time in the hotel itself, it seemed quite nice per my recollection. The rooms were modern, nicely furnished, and well-equipped with pretty much everything one would need. Staff seemed friendly and helpful, and the only real negative I would mention is the slow elevators, as well as the dimly lit hallways and corridors.

Otherwise, quite a pleasant place to stay if one is driven into the bowels of hell that is Pattaya.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2014

What immediately stood out was the the cleanliness and newness of the hotel lobby and also the guest room, and for the price, this alone would make the hotel a great value. However, the helpfulness of the staff sets them apart. I checked out and left my passport and Rolex in the hotel safe, not one of my finer moments. My concern turned to relief when I called the hotel and they had both items. They offered to express mail it to my hotel in Bangkok, free of charge, but I had my concerns with handing off my important property to the mail system. They understood and to alleviate my concerns, for a very reasonable fee, they arranged a driver to deliver the package to my hotel in Bangkok. I was so impressed by their level of customer service, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Pattaya.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Location: Think about the location before going there! While the location on second road was great for shopping with very easy access to central shopping centre forexample with a baht bus there were propably atleast 5 bars right under our window blasting music loud into the night. Noise pollution was my number one and only consern at the hotel. Earplugs were a must. Also walls seem to be made out of paper so you can easily hear your loud shouting neighbors come back to the hotel late at night and disrupt your sleep.

Service was great at the hotel with very friendly staff at the reception and
the pool.

The pool was awesome! Seems like pics dont do the rooftop pool justice. The pool bar is great with very affordable fruit smoothies (at 100baht). We had no problems getting sun beds. Good selection of music was played softly and overall it was very relaxing.(Excluding the few obnoxious customers who came there shouting and jumped into the pool with clothes on)

The room was clean with a ridiculously large bed. WI-FI was very good! Connection was good and speeds were great for thai standards! With earplugs we slept great. Noise polution from the streets and other rooms was an issue.

Can not comment on food as we did not eat there.

Overall very good value for money, just take the location into account.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Lauriama
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The room was new and spacious with good decoration. The bathroom was excellent with a jacuzzi and a separate shower.

The swimming pool, bar and sauna on the top floor was excellent and the fresh smoothies great. The breakfast selection was quite normal and boring after couple of days.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Netmikko
Reviewed 30 January 2014

just back from ten days in pattaya hotel excellant room service great maids in daily changing beds etc food very good in hotel and reasonable priced roof top pool area constantly cleaned and ideal for sun worshippers staff all very helpful and cant do enuf for you

Room Tip: we had a room on the third floor which seemed to have double glazed patio doors then another set of same at the back of it kept out the noise from the street my friends were on the 4th floor and had only one set of double glazing their room was quite noisy until early morning
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple