“nice service , nice staff !”
Review of Nantra de Boutique

Nantra de Boutique
Ranked #330 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 10 March 2013

A small cozy place , it is not far from the beach or any other convenient store.
Had a pleasant stay with my girlfriend over here .
The best thing about this place are their friendly staff who attend ever needs of yours
Thanks Nantra

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdamJiraiya

Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

I was hiring good hotel very time when I come to Pattaya. Then I can stop to do that when I know Nantra is perfect place for me.
They have lovely n friendly staff very clean and nice room close to beach.
It was fantastic every time when I was there.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The place is very boutique like. Its small cozy little place tucked away in the corner ,in a quite place, in a very busy Pattaya. Its small with a pool in the middle of the property , hs a small street kitchen ( the kitchen serves guest as well as people on the street as it open on the main rd). The place is served by smiling staff but some of the people behind the reception can be a little rude.

Its nt walking distance from walking street but the other shows ( like alcazar) are just around the corner. The beach is 500 mtrs or so from the property and slightly quieter than the beach near the walking street.

whn staying there , hiring a bike is good option.

Room Tip: Try to get the room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Nantra is a excellent choice to stay,
Very friendly staff, nice location and good and spacious rooms.
I Would definitely stay there again.
these hotel don't have life so ask for ground floor rooms they are better.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We stayed here for 1 night in January 2013. There were 3 of us and when we booked online it stated that the room had 2 double beds and mentioned nothing about extra person charges. When we arrived we were informed that we would have to pay an additional 500 baht for the third person (the room was only 900 baht so thats more than half the price of the room which is a rip off we would have booked elsewhere for 1400 baht!!) Our room smelled like mold so bad that we had to keep the door open the entire night and that still didnt help with the smell. The furniture was old and stained. There was construction going on right behind the hotel so it was incredibly noisy(hotel also failed to mention this!). We asked for the free wi-fi password but it took forever because none of the staff understand English. When we finally got the password it didnt work because they had their router shut off. The breakfast was cold and terrible. The hotel looks nice on the outside but dont be fooled. It was not worth the stay. I would reccomend going elsewhere I think even a hostel would be better than this place.

Room Tip: There are no good roooms, book elsewhere!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank librachick23
Reviewed 11 February 2013

For people looking for a budget hotel upto 50 dollars, this is just perfect. Add 10 more dollars and you will get a duplex. It's right next to beach, walking distance to many local attractions like, Hard Rock, Tiffany's etc. People interested in receiving all sorts of massages (Thai, Foot etc.) need not go anywhere as all is available in the same lane. Never tried the food from the hotel including he breakfast so cannot comment. One big drawback, NO ELEVATOR, you have to climb your way up. All in all a place worth staying.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I had a business meeting in Pattaya so I just need a budget room for 1 night. I booked 1 standard room but I was upgraded to Duplex room. The room is too old, there was a bloodstain on the couch, dirty curtain, dirty toilet, dirty fridge. In the next morning, I was shocked when I tried to make a coffee, there were a caterpillars of some insect, maybe a fly or cockroach,ewww. I called housekeeping supervisor but they just changed the kettle for me. This is what they did as normal or they did not know how to deal the problem.???? The breakfast was poor, food is not enough for in house guest. The pool was dirty.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business