“Disappointed”
Review of Nantra de Boutique

Nantra de Boutique
Ranked #329 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Me and my friends have been coming to this small boutique hotel with my friends , before the service was good but now we are very disappointed cause nobody is helping with all our needs if you want to connect a call to the room where your friends stay it is only ringing and we found out that all this phones are just props ....and not working. You have to shout if you need some help . And we don't see this lady who can speak English very well and very helpful somebody told us that she already resigned . She was the Jewel of this hotel before we read reviews before we booked a hotel . And begin telling our friends as well how this lady help all the guest with all her efforts but now everything change and finally I know her name was :" Liza " we are not happy with our stay here now and yes the room has change but the atmosphere and the service is the important thing. And the service of this person is one of the very best service we ever had in all the hotels where we had stayed before not even the 5 star hotel. So wherever she is we hope one day we can find her and recommend the place where she is working and I know whoever hired this person would be a Great investment because of her humbleness and dedication to her job. This will be our last booking in this hotel....anyways thank you " liza" for all the help ....

Room Tip: I think all the rooms now are not quite there are constructions all around and if not construction...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sawalee
There are newer reviews for Nantra de Boutique

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

The location:
The beach is just 2 minutes away. Not a lot of establishments outside the hotel so you'd have to walk a good 5-10 minutes to reach a restaurant. It's so far from The Walking Street (lady boys/sin street) like a 30 minute walk. You can ride a jeepney like vehicle though for just 10baht per person.

The hotel:
They have a pool, you can't really enjoy swimming there since it's like 3-4ft deep, it's very small, and it's situated beside the dining area. Really small pool.

The room:
Oh man the rooms are superb!:) seriously. We got the room with the japanese motif, very spacious and clean. The bed was too big for asians like us. :) the bathroon was clean, I think it was a 30in flat screen tv. A refrigerator, a safe for your valuables, airconditioning and wifi. Lots of outlets to plug your gadgets in. Philippines-bought gadgets DON'T NEED ANY adapters. I repeat, FILIPINOS DON'T NEED ADAPTERS. just plug away. :) 220volts.

One downside though, there are a lot of mosquitoes so bring mosquito spray or bug spray. Trust me, you'll need it.

Service:
There's one filipina who was the most accommodating. She's the best. Look for her. And give her a tip. She's very patient, goes out of her way to really help you out with tours and how to get from here to there. I forgot her name but she sits near the pool/dining area, in front of her computer. Sorry to say, the other employees weren't so accommodating, weren't friendly, weren't helpful at all. They couldn't even smile! Some were even rude. I would have given 2 for service if it weren't for that filipina employer who turned things around. I had to give credit to her. It's 4 for the filipina, 2 for the others.

The Food:
It's free with the reservation. Not much choice though. Just cereals (cornflakes and milk), pork and beans, eggs and spaghetti. Drinks: milk, coffee, orange juice.

only problem:
Mosquitoes
local/native workers who can't afford to smile. Unfriendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2013
6  Thank Awes0me_Planet
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have become a big fan of boutique hotel after a few wonderful boutique hotel experiences in Phuket. Therefore I have decided to check my family in this hotel.

The experience was rather unpleasant. I felt like I was being scammed by those beautiful pictures displayed on the web site. The executive room that I booked in turned out to be a dark, insect infested, smelly “BALI inspirited” room. All furniture and fitting in this room are worn off and old. Bath room is small and mouldy. The bath tub that listed on my confirmation list appeared to be non-existence. Day time staffs are rude, sour face and unapproachable. I strongly suggest the management to review their performance or at least provided basic English lesson. I was surprised to learn that people in this passionate city are so dreadful and angry. The night time guide who doesn’t speak any English seems to be more helpful and friendly than those day time receptionist. I have to literally point out the welcome drink that listed on my confirmation paper before the receptionist willing to serve me a glass of “warm” orange juice. Breakfast was terrible. Not much selection and i have witnessed the food was eaten by nearby sparrows before serving to human.

My overall impression to this hotel is poor and don’t think I will recommend any one to stay in here based on its lack of commitment to the client.

Room Tip: There are plenty of budget selection in Pattaya. Try Ibis or Sandalay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed 10 March 2013

A small cozy place , it is not far from the beach or any other convenient store.
Had a pleasant stay with my girlfriend over here .
The best thing about this place are their friendly staff who attend ever needs of yours
Thanks Nantra

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdamJiraiya
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

I was hiring good hotel very time when I come to Pattaya. Then I can stop to do that when I know Nantra is perfect place for me.
They have lovely n friendly staff very clean and nice room close to beach.
It was fantastic every time when I was there.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The place is very boutique like. Its small cozy little place tucked away in the corner ,in a quite place, in a very busy Pattaya. Its small with a pool in the middle of the property , hs a small street kitchen ( the kitchen serves guest as well as people on the street as it open on the main rd). The place is served by smiling staff but some of the people behind the reception can be a little rude.

Its nt walking distance from walking street but the other shows ( like alcazar) are just around the corner. The beach is 500 mtrs or so from the property and slightly quieter than the beach near the walking street.

whn staying there , hiring a bike is good option.

Room Tip: Try to get the room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Nantra is a excellent choice to stay,
Very friendly staff, nice location and good and spacious rooms.
I Would definitely stay there again.
these hotel don't have life so ask for ground floor rooms they are better.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends