Point reviews on the different areas of this Pattaya Hotel, stayed May 10 to 13
1. Reception - well if you want to be welcomed in the supposed world of Thai smiles and hospitality then do not come here, looks like the staff at all levels find it impossible to be happy at work, let alone to see another guest arrive, shows what management of this place is, very ????? No information was provided on what the hotel offers, where things are in the hotel, what time was breakfast, all they wanted as a 1,000 THB as a deposit and then get out of their faces
2. Appearance - when we fist walked in we thought OH NO!, the lobby has not had any TLC for sometime and looking around reception we were dreading what would it be like on the floors above
3. Service - if you like service with no smiles at all then this is your place, just do not ask reception any questions as no answers will be forth coming
4. The Room - well our room 606, of course on the 6th floor, surprisingly clean and well appointed, the bathroom had a separate shower and bath tub/jacuzzi while tghe decor is a bit 80's, drab and dark it was 80 square metres, a big kitchen and living area, big compfortable bed, 2 TVs, 2 balconies, quite a good room to escape the boring and somewhat unattractive staff in reception
5. Breakfast - again the staff made you feel uninvited but the selection on what is on offer is pretty good and fresh, the hot food remains ho,t the salad, fruit, juices and other cool offerings remaining cool, different selection of hot dishes each day of our stay made breakfast more interesting than some places we have stayed at, so all in all very good
6. The Pool - on the second floor which is where the gym is also located, a bit small but plenty of shade, umbrellas and quite refreshing and clean
7. Location - quite good really, plenty of restaurants, bars and entertainment about, walking street in just 2 klms away, did not experience any noise at night but this maybe because we were 6 floors up.
Overall the LK Royal Suite Hotel is pretty good, needs a bit of colour to liven the place up which may even make the staff happier, the staff are the downside, maybe some of the staff would be better off driving one of the numerous songtels that cruise up and down the streets of Pattaya
Would we stay again, maybe, would we recommend this place, maybe not as there are so many other choices in Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Pattaya considered the most convenient for both business people and tourists this hotel aspires to elegance and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your LK Royal Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lk Royal Hotel Pattaya