Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Stayed for a few nights here. The staff are always smiling and happy and the place is quite clean with great working A/c. Staff were very knowledgable in transport options for the place I wanted to visit next, only directed me to a tourist stand outside. Brekky was OK, nothing special for 70baht with the room. Construction work going on which made it hard to sleep past about 9am if you needed, along with the hall phones which were constantly ringing but were never picked up by the staff! Old tv, a few stains on the sheets, but to be expected for price. Would visit again, be sure to bring your earplugs!

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank Paurora7
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Booked this place thinkin its ok for what its charging...
But it was a disaster.No lift is the worst thing of the hotel.
the staffs are good enough. But the ambience is not.
The bathrooms dont have proper locks, the ac duznt work...
i checked out in a day...
Though it charges low. But i dont think one should stay at this kinda place even for a lesser tarif.
its only plus point... its quiet klose to the beach.!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nick184
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The fan room was completely without any form of ventilation which meant that even though it was cool outside the room was still like an oven. Otherwise it was ok for the price with fridge and free water and hot shower. Maybe it is ok in the cool season.
It is located close to second road so it is not very far to beach.
The room was ok cleaned and had ok facilities for a budget hotel.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Paul81
Reviewed 19 March 2012

this hotel was very bad experience!Staff very unhelpfull and rude, rooms dirty, with awful smell you can not get rid off!! thamks God we have only 1 nigt there, but we were really thinking about getting diferent place. we decided to stay in city all night and just have it as locker for our suitcases, but we really didnt felt they are safe there. Do your search well, if you are not planning to stay there for longer just party all night then will do, but otherwise stay way! you will regreat it if you book it!! the only good thing about that place was location.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank mesomething
GM-Sawasdee, General Manager at Sawasdee Sunshine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear Valuable Guest

I was extremely sorry to read about the general attitude of our staff during your stay. This does not in any way reflect the usual service level of our hotel. My department head concerned are noted and an appropriate training will be conducted to avoid the recurrence of such incident in the future. Further more, I do strongly agree with you that the cleanliness is the most important factor to make your accommodation comfortable. Please accept my deepest apology for the discomfort caused by the cleanliness issue.
Last but not least, the security of our clients are the most important and kindly rest assured that our staff serve the best service in an appropriate manner to all guests including you. A training in regards to guest relations will be carried out to avoid such incidents in the future.

With Best regards,

Apirat P
General Manager - Sawasdee Hotel Group, Pattaya Area

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I am coming in this hotel last 4 years. Every visit I stay here one week minimum. I stayed here with my family also. The best Budget Hotel in Pattaya. No joiner charges.The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, to the mall, and the "entertainment" district is just down the road. Really clean hotel with budget.7/11 shop is just few steps.
The room is basic and nice, Air-condition, Television, fridge with Mini Bar, Hot/cold water, large bed very comfortable, two chairs with a table and clean, Tea/coffee maker inside the room, Big dressing table with a nice mirror, Free clean towel / soap / shampoo / toilet paper roll, complimentary mineral water.
Breakfast of acceptable quality was provided. The lobby is small, there is no elevator. There is internet available (WiFi). The guests were reasonably well behaved. 24 hours reception with safety Locker. Really stuffs are very nice. I feel here comfortable always.
When I will be in Pattaya I will be at Sawasdee Shine always >>>

Room tip: Superior Rooms are the best with large window.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bishindia

Dear Bishindia

First of all I would like to say thank you very much for your kind selected Sawasdee SunShine during your valuable time in Pattaya.

I'm very happy to hear you satified during your stay with us, we look forward to welcome you in near future.

Thank you very much once again Mr.Bishindia and hope to welcome you again in near future.

With Best Regards,