“Ummissable!!!”

Ranked #15 of 1,083 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mantra Restaurant & Bar is a chic and stylish culinary experience unlike any other. Located on Pattaya Beach Road in Amari Pattaya, Mantra features seven open kitchens serving up incredible Asian, Western and Mediterranean cuisine. Dramatic, eclectic, unique - Mantra features two levels of awe-inspiring architecture and unique décor while the towering treasure walls create focal points with artfully placed collection of artefacts. Hedonist Harlem, Opium Den, the Sultan's Table, Opera Seats or Main Theatre, you choose your corner. DRESS CODE Mantra is chic, smart and stylish - and that's how we like our patrons to dress. Gentleman - no shorts, tank tops or sandals please. During the weekends the dress code is relaxed to Smart Casual. The Mantra Team reserves the right to refuse entry. Mantra Bar Open Daily, 17:00 to 01:00 Mantra Restaurant Open Daily, 18:00 to 01:00 (last kitchen order at 11:30) Fabulous Sunday brunch from 11:00 to 15:00
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If you want to eat a decent meal of the finest quality, this is the place!
The restaurant is beautiful, super romantic and service first.
The menu is expensive but worth it!
Love it love it!!!

2  Thank fabiloefadami
RMAmariPattaya, Manager at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Mantra Restaurant & Bar and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was truly delighted to read your impressions following your recent dinner with us. It is always gratifying for us to receive such feedback as this gives us the opportunity to show our team that their efforts are truly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Resident Manager – Amari Orchid Pattaya

Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I probably just had my best sushi meal ever. Their wasabi paste is uniquely strong in taste. My personal favourite!

Do note that there is a dress code to adhere to. Gentlemen are preferred to be dressed in long pants. It's a pity that my best sushi meal had to be a takeaway meal as I was under-dressed.

Be prepared to spend > 600 baht for a meal.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com.

We would like to thank you for choosing Mantra Restaurant & Bar. Your positive notes about the quality of our Japanese food is much appreciated.

Whilst I am delighted about your great comment, I am concerned that you were not able to have your diner in Mantra due to our dress code.

We do Indeed have a dress code as most quality restaurants would but with some flexibility. Usually guests coming with shorts for diner are offered pants and we also invite them to dine on the mezzanine located on the 1st floor. This should have been offered to you and if it wasn't, kindly accept my apologies for it.

Thank you once again for your comment and we really hope to see you again soon.

Resident Manager

Amari Orchid Pattaya

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Visited here often.
Food this year was not up to the usual standard. The August Chinese Promotion failed to deliver in terms of quality or Flavour.
Food became cold very quickly. This Restaurant is normally better than this !

1  Thank BROMLEYKENT90
RMAmariPattaya, Manager at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our Chinese menu which is the Chef’s promotion this month.

In Mantra, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional food quality but regrettably, we seemed to have failed on this occasion with you.

Your feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the quality of service and food Mantra is renowned for and as in, I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity of discussing this experience with you further. I can be contacted via email at richard.margo@amari.com.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any shortcomings you may have experienced during your dinner and I sincerely hope that this will not deter you from visiting us again when you stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Beautifully appointed restaurant, great bar with amazing high ceilings and very attentive staff. This restaurant features dishes cooked in open plan kitchens and cuising from all over the world. We had the taster menu and it was very good. Expensive by Pattaya standards but cheap by American standards.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Mantra Restaurant & Bar and for taking the time to post this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

Along with Mantra team, I sincerely appreciate your comments and I am glad that you enjoyed your evening with us.

Thank you once again for your support. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We were staying at the Amari but unfortunately didn't eat until last night of our stay. We were pleasantly surprised to walk into the reception area which was exotic with the dark wood finishes and orange and red lighting.. Staff were very attentive and welcoming and the range of wines/cocktails was excellent. Menu included many choices available from the showcase kitchens. (Nearly too many choices) My partner said it was the best pork belly dish he has ever eaten. Coming from Australia we found the prices comparable to many "nice" restaurant that we have eaten in. Recommend a visit and I think I would try the taster menu next time