“Best steak EVER !”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
London
“Best steak EVER !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Now I love a good steak and the last place I expected to get one was Pattaya. Pattaya may have some of the best "meat" in the world with some of the best "meat in the cattle market" to choose from however when it comes to the sirloin variety I've not had a particularly good steak in Pattaya, until now !

Beefeater came recommended to us from a friend who found the place by chance. We returned the following day and the place was busy. We had to wait for a table but were presented with some nibbles and some drinks while we waited. This was very pleasant and actually added to the evening for us. We asked for the steak which arrived extremely well presented and tasted divine. I have to say, it was probably one of the best steaks I have ever had and would compare the quality of food and service to a top London restaurant where the price would have been at least quadruple.

I can't recommend this place enough and would recommend a grand tour of the surrounding "cattle markets" to choose a fine piece of meat, take the fine piece of meat shopping for some fancy clothes and gold and then bring her here for the meal of her life. She will love you long time after a meal here.

I would recommend making a reservation at busy times.

• Visited April 2014

• Thai first
Sydney, Australia
“Great steak”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great night out at the Beefeater the food was absolutely delicious and the steak was to die for, services was very friendly and efficient.

1 Thank Pee42
Manchester, United Kingdom
“BEST STEAK I'VE EVER HAD”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The service was really good and I have never had a tastier steak I would recommend this Restaurant to anybody FIRST RATE

Visited May 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Seriously, had the best steak in Thailand here last night”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We both had steak, I the Rib Eye and my partner, the kebab! Its was excellent and I know my steak! The sauces also tasted great! Sides not too over powering. Ok so it is a little expensive for Pattaya, but its worth every penny! We had a bottle of wine, nicely chilled but nicely pricey at 1,700 baht, but good also! Service was excellent for Thailand also but I think you need to book or get in early. Thanks all at Beefeater, I cant wait to return!

1 Thank Barbs1259
Hjortshoej, Denmark
“Most tender steaks in Thailand”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

High priced, but extemely high quality of beef - if you want a good steak and want to be sure it's not just okay - but great - this is it.