We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Diana-Oasis Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 519 Speciality Lodging in Pattaya
Reviewed 3 October 2011

The price and location combination makes this hard to beat. 'Oasis' is a well chosen name as when there you'd never think that you were on the doorstep of so much nightlife as it's such a peaceful and beautiful little spot.

What really seals the deal for me here though is how hands on the people who run the place are, they are really very responsive, will do things like call your room to remind you that there's a free bbq going on and they really do care that you are happy with everything. It's the personal touches here that make it the best place I have stayed in Thailand and possibly anywhere else for that matter.

The Thai food is excellent too.

Well done to all concerned, you've done a fantastic job.

Room Tip: If you are fussy about the size of a bathroom let them know before you book. My first room was great...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Stuart J

Reviewed 22 August 2011

Diana Oasis, You did it again. Good as gold, No wonder all customers are repeat customer. I feel compled to write a review to illustrate the outsdaing service every guest will recive when they stay at Diana oasis.
This hotel is vertualy in the middle of town. Only 5 minutes walk to Beach road. Bhat taxi available every few second & motor bike taxi are stationed exactly opposit the gate. Therefore, affordable transportion during your stay will never be an issue.
Rooms, You can not go wrong the rooms. All are recently remodeled & in perfect condition. Tastefuly decorated to match the taste of the fusest guest. Each room comes with 2 TVs, DVD player, fridge, Electric safe & all the amenities that make your stay enjoyable. There are few options with rooms sizes however, you will need to book early as rooms get booked queckly & this comes as no surprices.
Resturant, I realy don't want to leave.... Talking about the food, customer service & the variety of choice. Meo & her team always take care of everything with attention to small details. Options are between mouth watering westren & exquiste thai cusines. Have a look at the menue, its available on their website. I realy can not comment enough on Kun Meo professionalism & inimitable attitude toward customer satisfaction. This was me second visit & am very impressed. I think I have find a place to stay for life here. Good on you Diana Oasis, Keep up the good work. I will come again & again

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank tag_1978
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Been here a few times now and wouldnt go anywhere else. The rooms are immaculate and really modern. The food is amazing especially the goulash and the staff are so kind and helpfull.
The manageress is the nicest person ive come across and she has bent over backwards to make me and my friends stay the most enjoyable. we will be back again!!
The whole estate is mint and well maintained and the 2 pools are lovely!!!! definately the number 1 place to stop in pattaya!!!!!

Room Tip: You cant go wrong stopping here! worth every penny and definately affordable!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Deano1987
Reviewed 8 July 2011

This my third visit to Diana-Oasis and i wouldn't even think about staying anywhere else in Phattaya. The place is beautiful, the rooms are perfect and the staff are amazing and never stop smiling.
Try the Goulash soup, it's brilliant!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank gareth020
Reviewed 23 June 2011

beautiful small apartment complex ,so quiet and relaxing,two excellent swimming pools,and one of the best breakfasts,fresh ,plentiful and cooked perfectly i have ever had in the dianna- oasis restaurant...hard to believe it was in the heart of busy soi bouakao..well done dianna-oasis people for making my holiday special

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank alfiemoon75
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I stayed in the Diana Oasis for 3 weeks in May 2011. The quality of the accommodation and the staff were excellent. I stayed in the 1 bedroom apartment which is fully contained. It is located in an excellent quiet location with an atm and 711 store right at the entrance. I have inspected a studio apartment which is modern and well appointed. It is value for money. Thank you Meow and staff for making my stay enjoyable one.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank golfer075
Reviewed 16 April 2011

I stayed in Diana-Oasis during my extended Thailand trip with my Thai girlfriend and have since moved on to other places in Thailand. We stayed longer in the Oasis than planned, since it was such good value for my hard earned cash and all the staff were so nice and friendly. Pattaya was lots of fun.
We had a studio in C-Block, they are all newly redone and bright and modern. I could even use my HDMI laptop with their LCD, but they also give out free DVD's to play on the DVD-Player. Since they include 1 free breakfast, we opted for the second breakfast for only 60 Baht, they have also Thai breakfast which was nice for my girlfriend.
If you check their website you can find more info. Gotta a go. The beach is waiting. Yes, we will go back to Oasis on our way back to Bangkok and yes, we can recommend this place to anybody.

Room Tip: We liked the C-Block studios.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple