Diana-Oasis Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant
Trip.com
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$227
US$206
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$111
US$85
US$115
US$97
US$381
US$330
Agoda.com
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$50
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$79
Priceline
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsc blocksuper premiumfree dvd libraryfun nightsbig tvmonthly rateair confree breakfastwi ficomfortable bedrestaurant staffgreat roomno liftsmall balconycentral locationenjoyed my staymeow
Reviewed 30 October 2013

What a great place. Stayed in one of the private rentals which has been beautifully refurbished with all the mod cons. What is said about Meow and the staff here is all true as they are simply amazing and nothing is too much. Also language barrier is not a problem which is a bonus if you need help to organise anything.
Food in the restaurant is excellent and was by far the best we had during our stay in Pattaya. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank denbart
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I just returned from a dinner-meeting at Diana Oasis and even by the time I reached home I was still jubilant about this latest experience there.
The excellent service (under the very capable leadership of beautiful Khun Meow) was only topped by a magnificent Chicken Curry, which exceeded all expectations: "scrumptiously delicious". A lovely round-bodied glass of their House-wine (red) was a superb compliment to my - already spoiled - taste-buds, and I would classify this evening's meal as 'extremely satisfying'.

I can genuinely and highly recommend this lovely, peaceful and inspiring little restaurant to anyone who desires the best in food-quality and at more than reasonable prices.

I am already looking forward to my next culinary delight there !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jaap K
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I booked at Diana Oasis based on recommendations from research on forums I had done on the internet. I have stayed at a few other places in Pattaya and this place is by far the best. The reviews are right about Meow she is great to deal with. When I first arrived she even knew my name and welcomed me! Also, David the owner is a stand up guy and good to talk with. I enjoyed a number of beers with him and his friend Bruce by the pool. One other thing I would like to mention is that Diana Oasis is the only place in Pattaya I know of with quality hot water showers. I spoke to David in detail about the renovations he has done and I can tell you first hand that he uses high end materials including quality water heaters for the shower! I cannot say enough good things about this place. The D Block rooms (which I stayed in) are comfortable, very clean, and well equiped with large 50' Plasma TV, and even have a media centre with hundreds of Movies to watch. I just want to say a big thank you to Moew, David and my new buddy Bruce @ Diana-Oasis and I look forward to staying there again!

'You Canadian Friend,

'Jay

Room Tip: If you do not like stairs be sure to ask for one of the lower rooms as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank CDN1975
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My brother and I stayed in one of the serviced apartments while on a golfing holiday to Pattaya. Everything from the moment we arrived till our departure date was perfect. The staff are wonderful and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Meow was fabulous - she really knows how to make people feel at ease. The pools were great an d refreshingly cool and the food in the restaurant the best we had in Pattaya. Our apartment was spotlessly clean and modern outfitted with everything you need including large plasma screens in the bedrooms and large living area. The apartments have good security and are just far enough off the main drag to be fairly quiet but the action was still only a minutes walk away. All in all very highly recommended and excellent value. Well done to all the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Pieter D
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We checked in at *Diana-Oasis* Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant when we travelled to Pattaya, and we had a really amazing time here. Our room was spacious and comfortable, but my favorite thing about this place, were the outside settings surrounding the swimming pool. The decorations in the room and throughout the hotel weren`t that impressive, but they were simple and tasteful. I also liked the restaurant they had here because we eat some really delicious food. Overall I really enjoyed staying at this hotel, and it`s a place I would really like to go back to.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple