“diana-estate private rentals by meow”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Diana-Oasis Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 493 Speciality Lodging in Pattaya
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“diana-estate private rentals by meow”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

the ever excellent meow, manager of Diana-oasis, is now also offering private to private rentals in the same grounds.this enabled me to get a room at 24 hours notice in September which is virtually unheard off.
excellent room with all the meow trappings new remote air con, new flat screen tv etc.
all the details are available at website as named in title.email dianaestatepattayarentals@gmail.com.
stayed for 3 nights, using all the facilities as usual before moving into an available Diana-oasis room.
have stayed in most of Diana-oasis rooms this time a c-studio with happy memories.
excellent Wi-Fi, great breakfast and and a/c +utilities included in the best value full service units in Thailand.
needed thai speaking assistance on a couple of "delicate" matters whilst staying there, and meow,mike and dave all assisted me very efficiently and discreetly.
I am lucky enough to have spent approx. 7 months in pattaya over last 3 years, and have only ever stayed here .that is testament to service,value and excellence that Diana-oasis delivered,fronted up by the unflappable meow.
many thanks for everything.. sorry if I and my companion over-indulged on our final night dinner with so much good food to enjoy I find myself with a hearty appetite.
try the delicious goulash soup folks.

Room Tip: only tower has lifts. some ground floor rooms no externa clothes drying space.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank cw50

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We came back from this oasis last week after spending 3 weeks getting pampered in the city of dreams. It was fabulous. This place was modern and clean. Loved the attention to detail. service was also top. pool area was great. Will return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Derek B
Greenwell Point, Australia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have been staying at Dianna Oasis for over 5 years, been to plenty of others and i only stay here unless they are all booked out,which has happened proving they are very popular.
there are some rooms that have been renovated which are great value, clean new TVS fridges appliances safes etc. there are two swimming pools and small gym . meow is the manager and is a great asset to the hotel you have any problems! here they fix them. the staff have a small staff team so they become like family from the girls in the restaurant to mama cleaning lady. always happy and cheerful.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank ROBERT C
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 November 2013

my name is Andreas Pinker and I arrived at 7.30pm and was met straight away by the manager Meow, greated by name, given a welcome beer and even was offered a free meal from their barbeque (was the last friday in August). My bags were taken upstairs to my room (D 35) by David and everything in the unit was explained to me full. The room was extremely clean, modern and roomy enough for my requirements. Large TV, big fridge, balcony for smolking what more could l want. As l have a few different 'guests' l requested extra cleaning and bed changing etc. no problem. A couple of minor problems with the TV and hot water in the shower were fixed within minutes of my advising Meow of the situation. Staff extemely pleasant and friendly and did not laugh at me when l ordered Singha beer for breakfast. The pool and surroundings are beautiful and peacefull. I had a bottle of Penfolds Grange (which I bought over with me from Australia) on the last day, that being my 30th day there. David opened it very carefully(no corkage charged) and Meow provided lunch for my partner and myself free of charge as a goodbye gesture. Also I was able to get a late checkout. My car arrived at 4.15pm as requested (arranged by Meow, she also arranged my initial pick up from the airport on arrival.. car cost... approx half of what I normaly pay). I have stayed at bigger 4/5 star hotels in Pattaya many times before, however they can not compare to the service and friendlyness let alone the value that I recieved at this OASSIS. I must also add that the location is perfect, close to everything you could possibly need. Thank you Meow, David and staff for a most pleasant month. Will most definately see you all again soon

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank AndreasV7856WL
perth
Reviewed 30 October 2013

What a great place. Stayed in one of the private rentals which has been beautifully refurbished with all the mod cons. What is said about Meow and the staff here is all true as they are simply amazing and nothing is too much. Also language barrier is not a problem which is a bonus if you need help to organise anything.
Food in the restaurant is excellent and was by far the best we had during our stay in Pattaya. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank denbart
Bangkok
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I just returned from a dinner-meeting at Diana Oasis and even by the time I reached home I was still jubilant about this latest experience there.
The excellent service (under the very capable leadership of beautiful Khun Meow) was only topped by a magnificent Chicken Curry, which exceeded all expectations: "scrumptiously delicious". A lovely round-bodied glass of their House-wine (red) was a superb compliment to my - already spoiled - taste-buds, and I would classify this evening's meal as 'extremely satisfying'.

I can genuinely and highly recommend this lovely, peaceful and inspiring little restaurant to anyone who desires the best in food-quality and at more than reasonable prices.

I am already looking forward to my next culinary delight there !

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jaap K
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I booked at Diana Oasis based on recommendations from research on forums I had done on the internet. I have stayed at a few other places in Pattaya and this place is by far the best. The reviews are right about Meow she is great to deal with. When I first arrived she even knew my name and welcomed me! Also, David the owner is a stand up guy and good to talk with. I enjoyed a number of beers with him and his friend Bruce by the pool. One other thing I would like to mention is that Diana Oasis is the only place in Pattaya I know of with quality hot water showers. I spoke to David in detail about the renovations he has done and I can tell you first hand that he uses high end materials including quality water heaters for the shower! I cannot say enough good things about this place. The D Block rooms (which I stayed in) are comfortable, very clean, and well equiped with large 50' Plasma TV, and even have a media centre with hundreds of Movies to watch. I just want to say a big thank you to Moew, David and my new buddy Bruce @ Diana-Oasis and I look forward to staying there again!

'You Canadian Friend,

'Jay

Room Tip: If you do not like stairs be sure to ask for one of the lower rooms as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo