“a real oasis in Pattaya”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Diana-Oasis Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 490 Speciality Lodging in Pattaya
Medellin, Colombia
“a real oasis in Pattaya”
Reviewed 5 February 2011

Just spent a good 6 weeks at Diana Oasis. Great & fun staff. Modern and clean rooms with LCD, DVD and all the toys. Just like shown on their website. Lovely little garden restaurant with huge choice of food, very affordable. Will be back for sure, best value for money I have seen in a long time.

Definitely a place for the romance adventurer, wouldn't recommend it for kids.

And what was the last commentor smoking? I can't believe he could have stayed in the same place. Maybe it comes down to attitude. If you go to Diana Oasis determined to enjoy yourself, you will.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DaveBxl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 2 November 2010

As the title said it all. Diana Oasis is absolutly magnificent. The room was very nice & clean & excactly as shown in photos. I arrived at 2am in the morning yet reception was waiting for me with the keys. I find it very nice touch that they did not go through paper work with me on the spot, instead they let me go to sleep & then completed paper in the morning during breakfast.
Meao the casher was very nice & friendly. She speaks very well English & have high standard of professionalism. all the girls at the resturant are super friendly & will do thier best to provide good service. Food at the resturant is realy good & clean. They have realy excellent menu with westren & thai food with reasonable prices.
Location is great as you can take the bhat bus at the fron of the hotel & will take you almost everywhere (soi bukaow is really good street to stay at as it is conveniently located with close proximity to everywhere).
I will definantly stay there in my next visit

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank tag_1978
San Diego, California
Reviewed 6 August 2010

I recently stayed at the Diana Oasis for the first time for the duration of 1 month in July 2010 and have only good things to say about my experience from the time I booked to the time I checked out.

I made my first inquiries into the property in advance and was impressed with how fast I received a reply from Meow the manager there and the time she took to answer my questions. I had made some other inquiries into other properties and that were usually met with short replies where Meow made me feel more at ease to book with Diana Oasis.

The Diana Oasis is located within the Diana Estates condo complex on Soi Buakhao
It is in a very good location in central Pattaya very close to LK metro. It is very easy to get around town as there are baht buses that you can catch right outside the complex to travel in either directions. There is also a 7-11 next door and plenty of banks /Atms nearby. The Soi Buakhao area is a great area to stay in as there are lots of restaurants and bars very close by.

I arrived in Pattaya and as was discussed when I booked, I checked in at the restaurant and was shown to my unit. The unit I stayed in at Diana Oasis was a 1 bedroom. I was very happy with the unit as it was very spacious fully furnished and well appointed with everything I could ask for, including full kitchen with dishes, silverware, glasses etc. full size refrigerator , stove. Another great thing about the unit was that it was equipped with a washer and dryer so I didn't have to send my laundry out. It was also equipped with newer air conditioning units in the living room and bedroom. As part of my fee I was afforded wifi internet which was very good and also breakfast in the restaurant every day. Staying in the unit felt more like living in at home than say a hotel or inn.

Within the Diana Estate there are two pools and Diana Oasis has it's own restaurant next to the small pool. The restaurant is excellent and you could not find a kinder, friendlier staff than the girls working there and Meow the manager is very attentive to all your needs.

The complex is a nice alternative to a hotel or inn. It is quiet, secure, guest friendly and the staff really go out of their way to make you feel at home. I would definitely recommend Diana Oasis to anyone planning to stay in Pattaya

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank RonInCa
thailand
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I arrived at the Diana complex on the 23rd july at 20.00 hours.There was no one around to show me where to go and where my room was.I asked the security men who operated the barriers into the estate but they could not help either.In the end I was directed to a reception were I was able to check in.My room was located on the 3rd floor so I had to carry my bags up 3 flights of stairs as there was no lift.On entering the room I was very dissapointed.They advertise the room as apartments but it was only 1 room with a bed,small sink and table and chairs all cramped together,also for some strange reason there were 2 televisions in the small room.The next day I asked if I could change rooms and was shown some bigger rooms with separate bedroom and dining area which was priced at 25k tbaht per month.I did not think that these rooms were up to a modern standard so the next day I checked out and got myself a modern,spacious apartment for 22400 tbaht per month.The staff there did seem friendly but this was spoilt when I checked out and asked if the could call me a taxi but they said they could not.I only stayed there for 1 day but for the price there is much better quality accomodation in pattaya.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
32 Thank kursk43
Australia
Reviewed 15 December 2008

Pattaya / 2 weeks at "Diana-Oasis" in Diana Estate!
Just spent 2 great weeks at this new place within the well known Diana-Estate complex. We originally wanted to book with an office, we had stayed with on a prior occasion. Then we walked by the new coffee shop next to the smaller of the 2 pools, advertising brand new studios for rent and went to check them out first.
We were welcomed by the friendly young Manager Miss Meow at the coffee shop, that also serves as their reception area and she showed us all the options they had. Several different layouts of new, modern rooms at fair prices. They are the only office in the Estate offering a complete service, that includes breakfast at their great coffee shop/restaurant, cleaning and WIFI in their beautifully appointed studios and double units.
This place has only been in business for one year, but with high demand for better quality service in this older Estate, you better make your bookings early. The staff has been very friendly and helpful throughout our stay, the rooms are bright, modern and very clean. We can only recommend the "Oasis' to anybody looking for a quiet oasis, right in the center of Pattaya's entertainment district. No need for transportation and in a well cared for, secure environment with great tropical gardens and 2 big pools and a free gym! Enjoy your holidays!

• Liked — Great Value in every respect for your money and perfect location!
  • Disliked — Within a big Estate and not all quality tourists, but should improve with owner adding more qualiity units!
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank johnlexo