18 Coins Cafe & Hostel
US$93
US$136
US$106
AVANIhotels.com
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$83
US$227
US$185
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$58
US$117
  • Beachfront
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$56
Hotels.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsshared bathroomprivate dormpod stylemoney changerpaid bahtper nightwalking streetnight stayreception areapattaya beachbackpackersbunkcozsongthaewprivacyagodaaction
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I ended up booking here as I booked my Hotels too late for a Jan 2013 trip.

Right from when you got to the reception to check in, you can feel the vibes. You will feel most un-welcomed. Well that special treatment is reserved only for people who are brown

The rooms are okay for the price I paid.

I had the misfortune of trying to eat at their restaurant. The lady body waiteress did not bother to offer me a seat and did not bother to come to take my order. She just stared at me with a grumpy look and totally ignored me while she served other people of a different race who came later.

Another waitress finally took my order. But how do u think the food tasted to me ?

BTW .. I am well dressed, tip liberally and am very presentable.

Horrible place ... Will never ever stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank studboybkk
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Did not pay too much so I did not expect much. Restaurant quite good and not expensive.The location is quite good. Staff very friendly. Room could do with some maintenance and wash hand basin will do with hot water.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank azzch
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The room was okay and the TV very modern, wifi was an issue for us as it never worked on the third floor. The reason we give this review as a poor is because the staff were so rude. Nobody has time for rude women using theyre Facebook accounts and watching Videos on Youtube, not even looking at you when they speak, when they are in need of assistance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank josh b
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I booked 15 nights I found the Hotel good and very close to the beach, no complaints at all. rooms clean and powerful shower, they don`t charge to bring back girls all in all reasonable priced, nice friendly staff room cleaned daily Food great and cheap!! I return again here 25 Nov...

Room Tip: Walking Street 20 mins walk, Beach 10 mins walk...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank cadle1
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great location: several steps for food, several steps for bars and gogo's, another step - you got the sea. Quiet place, clean rooms, a lot of channels on TV. Very good cuisine in restaraunt on first floor. Stable free wifi with good speed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo