1,798 results
All reviewsexecutive towerbay towerinfinity poolhavana barihg memberbeach roadwalking streetsea viewkids clubthe north endrooftop barcorner roomhigh floorhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetsmall balconythe club lounge
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here in the last week of June. The overall experience at the hotel was amazing to say the least. The hotel is very well located, the staff is extremely helpful and view from the room is simply astounding. The in-house restaurants are very good too. The breakfast menu had a great variety of options. The location of the resort was perfect making travel as well as stay comfortable and easy. With great interior design and well maintained rooms, it was a perfect place to relax after a hectic day of travel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are sea-facing. The higher the room, the better the view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnPTY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear chintan
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Holiday Inn Pattaya. We love that you felt your stay was ‘amazing’ and can’t thank you enough for your positive comments for the team, our rooms and breakfast.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel has great location with excellent views from the room. The balcony is an added advantage. The rooms are very clean and appropriately sized. Hotel has some nice dining options with great cuisine. The reception staff is extremely efficient for check in and check out. The staff at lobby lounge are very courteous and the ambience is very contemporary. Overall stay was very good.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear ShreyasLadde
Thank you posting a review after your recent stay. We’re very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your positive recommendation.
The team sincerely appreciated your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Pattaya.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Love a guest room, breakfast and their excellent service! I got a spa for 60mins. The spa stuffs are very skillful! I got a best massage ever so don't forget to try it. Their service is super! Everybody who works there is extremely nice to you. I do prefer this hotel over Hilton Pattaya.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Rika S
Thank you for posting a review after your recent stay. The team at Tea Tree Spa was thrilled to receive your review and thank you for the positive comments.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I wanted to upgrade our room because we had a "view" of the hotel nearby (which was supposedly also am upgrade... Hate to see what you get if you you have a regular room!) This upgrade was also to be my treat for my husband, who recently found out he has a serious, progressive neurological disease. Not fun. So anyhoo....I knew it would be a complicated transaction and asked twice for a manager to help me. Ignored both times. Asked for explanation of changes in bill. Ignored. I tried very hard to be nice, but in the end I just said "forget it" and paid it without understanding the bill. My husband stays at IHG properties every single week for work travel. No more. I am also a seasoned world traveler and haven't ever been treated so dismissively by hotel staff.
We are here for 3 more days, but if it wasn't such a hassle we'd move to another hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014
HolidayInnPTY, Manager at Holiday Inn Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear DrKRSchultz
Thank you for spending time with me this morning in the hotel and detailing your experience. As discussed, I’m very sorry that you felt ignored and not acknowledged even though we had made the changes that you requested. We will most certainly take your feedback on-board and use it as an opportunity to improve on the service we offer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me personally if you require anything further and thank you again for speaking with me which is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed at Holiday Inn Pattaya recently on a business trip. You can expect the entire staff to be helpful and always willing to serve their guests. Their hospitality was superb and rooms were up to the mark. Decent dining options at very reasonable prices. The location too is good and most rooms offer good sea view. It was wonderful experience overall and would come again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HolidayInnPTY, Manager at Holiday Inn Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Sidharth A
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Holiday Inn Pattaya and of course very pleased to know that we lived up to expectation. Thank you for acknowledging our helpful and friendly staff, restaurant and location.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Pattaya.