Fraser Hospitality chain has a great reputation, and based on this we booked three rooms for 2 nights In April 2010 at Fraser , pattaya.
My experience in sequential order: First the bad one----
1. We reached the Hotel Reception - were greeted by a very beautiful - non smiling, sad face, who is not interested in welcoming or helping us.
2. We booked the Studio Courtyard rooms just one day before check-in by speaking to the Sales Officer, and all rooms were to have bath tub. But to our surprise, we were only given one room with a bath tub. After trying to talk & convince them for more than 1 hour speaking to atleast 4 different people, we were given one more room with a bath tub, but it was a different category room we booked.
3. The attached bathroom is very peculiar in nature - its just a glass separating it from bedroom and is very very small. The wash basin is in the bed room...odd feeling
4. The breakfast, was really pathetic, not many items to choose from. We ordered for an egg omelette on first day during breakfast, it took them 25 minutes to serve the same, and to our surprise, it didnot look like an omelette at all. God knows what it was???
Gosh.....They donot know how to cook an omelette...
5. Overpriced room
6. Very Samll size room - bed position very odd...
Now Some Good points:
1. Great location - close to Royal Garden plaza mall, many good food joints, and 200 m from Walking Street.
2. Room Decor was a bit unconventional but very attractive.
3. Well Maintained hotel
.4. Swimming Pool was great with Jacuzzi, very nice location.
5. Great Night Market in the vicinity
So overall, we had an average experience, and were disappointed.
Hope they improve next time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive and boutique, Fraser Resort reflects the vibrancy of the famous beach side city with an elegant facade, plush interiors, an ultra modern lobby, indoor pool and a stunning rooftop sun deck overlooking Pattaya Beach. The staff take delight in offering the traveler flawless service and the genuine ‘where you’re more than just a guest’ feeling. Expect to be bowled over and be touched by Frasers special reputation for service, taste and detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aya Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Resort Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Fraser Hotel Pattaya