“Value hotel and good service.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #173 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Receptionist and security both r good... rooms r well furnished.. you'll get good service in very cheap price..i would recommend this hotel for budget travelers..

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank kais41
There are newer reviews for Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I visited the place as part of a boys party. The best thing about the hotel is the location. Situated bang on the Walking Street, the most happening street of Pattaya!

The rooms are really cheap. The rooms simple, but adequate. There are basic comforts such as AC, hot water and TV. Beyond that its a no-frills hotel. Don't expect room service or other facilities. They do have a couple of computers with free net, though. The pool's a joke - little larger than a jacuzzi. With its location, you will anyway be spending most of the time outside the hotel.

The staff is very helpful, communicating may be a little tough though, with their limited understanding of English, but they go out of their way to make arrangements for you.

That's it, simple place, dirt cheap, great location, friendly staff. Don't expect any luxury.

Room Tip: Just take the cheapest one.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank tanmayamar
Reviewed 5 February 2012

loved this hotel. The stall were great and the position was fantastic. I stayed in room106 for 3 weeks and there was an issue with the drains. It was always sorted out quckly though.

I tried to upgrade to the better rooms but in the end I was happy enouth were I was.

I will be staying there again

Room Tip: worth paying the extra for the rooms on the second floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank clive20_11
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stayed at the Jasmine Hotel from December 9, 2011, through January 4, 2012. I read some reviews before I booked the room, and despite some complaints about an unpleasant smell, my room was very clean and had no smell at all. The bed was very comfortable, which is important to someone like me who has back pain. The place isn't fancy at all, but it was plenty nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
I had to spend much more time in my room than I would have liked, because I was ill for nearly two weeks of my stay. I'm not sure if it was due to the food or what, but I'm certain it was NOT something associated with the room.

Room Tip: I had a deluxe room, which had no balcony or even a view from the window. On the other hand, the bui...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Benton C
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My last review was 3 August and my only critisism was the wifi. Well nothin has changed on that front.. The manager responded to my review that he tested with a laptop but today everyone has a smartphone and phones are like computers but they not have big wifi components that the laptops use they use smaller weaker ones so where a laptop for example gets 2 stripes of wifi signal the phone doesnt get connection at all.. I checked at room 206 and the hotel across the street gives a better signal then the one from jasmine hotel.. So once again i say put bigger antenna on the routers.. it will be a big speed boost for the entire hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 27 January 2012

first of all, i should say thank you to hotel Owner Mr. Paul and all staff for 2 weaks nice stay.
-positive point: 1- best place in the middle of walking street.
2- clean room with clean WC, bathroom with high pressure hot water.
3- high security
4- fantastic staff.
5- daily room clean service.
6- good price
7- 2 bottle of water for free daily
8- very good limousine service to bangkok airport.
9- near to very good laundry with 30 sec walking distance, end of soi.
10- free wifi with good strength
11- WOW... you must try it.
Negative Point: there is nothing

Room Tip: good location, good price, clean, secure....
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Dear Ehsan, I on behalf of the whole staff am speechless due to your high praise and will with this letter inform that we have set aside a substantial amount and guarantee we will re-invest this capital over the next 100 days into refurbishment including some painting, Furniture, Tvs and more to ensure that we provide a low cost alternative yet still clean and pleasant for all our guests. I personally travel extensively around the world and stay in hotels on all continents so get to see the pros and cons, we are trying to create something that is unobtrusive, Easy, Clean, friendly and has NO HIDDEN COSTS at all, Again thanks a million for your wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again! Soon we hope. I also hope you had a safe trip home.
Paal S Dinessen.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I stayed at the Jasmine for 2 weeks. Absolutely friendly wonderful reception staff and also the cleaners were friendly too. I loved staying here the wifi was good the rooms were clean. They offer a laundry service normally 24-48 hr turnaround dependent on how busy they are. I don't understand some of the reviews on here, but if you want a nice friendly hotel in the heart of Pattaya then this is the place to be. The staff cannot do enough for you. Thank you very much for making my stay so enjoyable!! See you in May

• Stayed: December 2011