“HHH Discount”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #175 of 465 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I recently spent 3 days at the Jasmine Hotel and it was great!!! It's amazingly quiet for being just half a block from the center of the very wild Walking Street. The AC was quiet and efficient. The shower was strong and hot. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The price was already very reasonable, and as a member of the Hash House Harriers (the drinking club with a running problem) I got a 15% discount. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: Try to get 3rd floor or higher.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 April 2012

If you are coming to Pattaya to party, and why else would you, the Jasmine is steps to Walking Street. The price is excellent for the quality of room and location. No hassles whatsoever. Stayed twice within one month and will always make this my top choice for Pattaya. Really, you can take a minivan from Bangkok for 100 baht, stay here for 700 baht and spend the rest of your money on entertainment. Cheap, fun weekend.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank RTWtraveler213
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Jasmine is an excellent value and I look forward to staying with them again. I was impressed with the amenities and service included for the price when I stayed with them in April 2010 and October - November 2011. The price is even lower at the monthly (28+ nights/days) rate. The staff is friendly, attentive and professional. Having a kitchenette in the hotel room complete with cups, plates and utensils comes in handy. There's no fitness center but Pattaya Beach/strand is nearby and great for a jog. I used Jasmine's indoor pool (giant jacuzzi?) once and got bit by a bunch a mosquitoes, though.

Room Tip: While in Room 106 towards the back (away from the Reception Desk) I got a lot of mosquitoes (unfortu...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Chan L
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have never seen a hotel run with such effortless ease. Never in a day would you see more than 2 staff members either on my way in or way out. And besides all that the room and hotel premises were maintained impecably clean and tidy. Apologies for my lazy post ..but here we are.

Let me highlight the +++'s

a. Super location
b. Homely Staff (can't thank the reception ladies and the thin security boy)
c. Spacious Room
d. Fresh towels and linen provided
e. Wi-fi works smooth.. even in the terrace, adjacent to the room.

Beautiful Touch 1: Air conditioned turned on, after the room is cleaned (find the room nice and cool, especially in the warm months). Have never seen such courtesy in any hotel ever.
Thank you so much.
Beautiful Touch 2: The laundry was so well done, priced and perfumed. I have kept a bag with a set of clothes just to retain that fragrance for memory.

My wish List (for the management)

1. Payment by Credit/debit Card
2. Inroom Safety Deposit

Room Tip: The Rooms on the 2nd floor and above have nice balcony with a table. Great place to have your take a...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear Indiglo (By the way nice name) we are very glad to read your wonderful poetic review, I can confirm that we today only have 10 rooms left to install the newly ordered and purchased room safes. Also we have bought some 32' TVs already, but it’s not a financial easy task to purchase that many safes, Tvs in one go. The safes should be installed in every room in another 2-3 weeks the new larger flat screen Tvs will take a little longer to get for every room.
Thank you ever so much for your kind words, we hope you can visit us again and look forward to seeing you then.
On Behalf of all of us:
Jasmine Hotel.
Paal S. Dinessen.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

this is a real gem of a place! great location right on walking street,but far enough away as to not hear the loud music etc. my room was great,clean with a double bed,cable TV,fridge,WI-FI,air-con,free water,hot shower,fantastic value for money,with NO HIDDEN COSTS,the staff were great,friendly and helpful,and did a great job of cleaning my room(even folding up my clothes and laying them on my bed) will definately be back,as the value for money is unrivaled!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank neil p
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I have just returned from a week stay at the Jasmine, the hotel was clean, the staff was very polite and courteous and while the pool was in a strange position ,overall no one who pays 900 baht per night can moan at the very good facilities and loovely staff. The location was great for party lovers and the security was also excellent with a night guard, 24 hr reception and good saftey deposit box facilities. Thank you all at the Jasmine see you soon .

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2012

i ordered a room over the tripadvisor web site for 900 baht.Looked good on net? when I arrived I was given a room on 2nd floor that was horrible. A 600 baht Pattaya room. I refused
And paid extra for 5th floor superior room. Room 502 No plasma no balcony horrible dull paint and rock hard double bed. I am sitting up at 2.55 am typing this as the room next door
Has his tv going loud and is entertainingl. walls are paper thin. I looked into room 507 and it was a far nicer room for the same price however it was taken Will never listen to trip advisor ratings again. moving out tomorrow. Very Disappointed. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not trust photo,s you see on net, Rooms 501 - 502 not superior rooms but they charge you that mon...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Adamaa
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dir sir on our behalf I am very sorry that you did not like your stay with us, We are not perfect for a low price of 600-900 THB, We are buying flat screen tvs for all the rooms now and have already now in room safes in every room and are constantly refurbishing the hotel, I understand nothing is perfect as I travel world wide and stay a lot in various hotels in all standards and categories. We all still believe that we do provide good service and nice rooms for a very affordable low price. I have lived in Pattaya for 14 years and do not understand you 600THB comment. On behalf of all of us we apologise that you were not satisfied.
Paal S Dinessen.