All reviewssuperior roomwalking streetsea viewactionnoisewifinightlifereceptionistmaid
Reviewed 29 April 2012

well. this is my 2nd review of the same hotel ya n. just stayed there for 3 days n returned.right from email confirmation to pick up and stay all was spot on and awesome. the cleanliness, close proximity to all attractions, free internet and a secure safe in room and most of all the hospitality what else do u need??? juz a home away from home....thanks jasmine ..way to go

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I recently spent 3 days at the Jasmine Hotel and it was great!!! It's amazingly quiet for being just half a block from the center of the very wild Walking Street. The AC was quiet and efficient. The shower was strong and hot. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The price was already very reasonable, and as a member of the Hash House Harriers (the drinking club with a running problem) I got a 15% discount. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: Try to get 3rd floor or higher.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2012

If you are coming to Pattaya to party, and why else would you, the Jasmine is steps to Walking Street. The price is excellent for the quality of room and location. No hassles whatsoever. Stayed twice within one month and will always make this my top choice for Pattaya. Really, you can take a minivan from Bangkok for 100 baht, stay here for 700 baht and spend the rest of your money on entertainment. Cheap, fun weekend.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank RTWtraveler213
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Jasmine is an excellent value and I look forward to staying with them again. I was impressed with the amenities and service included for the price when I stayed with them in April 2010 and October - November 2011. The price is even lower at the monthly (28+ nights/days) rate. The staff is friendly, attentive and professional. Having a kitchenette in the hotel room complete with cups, plates and utensils comes in handy. There's no fitness center but Pattaya Beach/strand is nearby and great for a jog. I used Jasmine's indoor pool (giant jacuzzi?) once and got bit by a bunch a mosquitoes, though.

Room Tip: While in Room 106 towards the back (away from the Reception Desk) I got a lot of mosquitoes (unfortunately I attract them easily) so I suggest picking a lower number room (closer to the Reception Desk) if staying in the ground floor to avoid mosquitoes.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Chan L
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have never seen a hotel run with such effortless ease. Never in a day would you see more than 2 staff members either on my way in or way out. And besides all that the room and hotel premises were maintained impecably clean and tidy. Apologies for my lazy post ..but here we are.

Let me highlight the +++'s

a. Super location
b. Homely Staff (can't thank the reception ladies and the thin security boy)
c. Spacious Room
d. Fresh towels and linen provided
e. Wi-fi works smooth.. even in the terrace, adjacent to the room.

Beautiful Touch 1: Air conditioned turned on, after the room is cleaned (find the room nice and cool, especially in the warm months). Have never seen such courtesy in any hotel ever.
Thank you so much.
Beautiful Touch 2: The laundry was so well done, priced and perfumed. I have kept a bag with a set of clothes just to retain that fragrance for memory.

My wish List (for the management)

1. Payment by Credit/debit Card
2. Inroom Safety Deposit

Room Tip: The Rooms on the 2nd floor and above have nice balcony with a table. Great place to have your take away dinner or have a quiet drink while the sound from the nearby clubs provide a free DJ.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear Indiglo (By the way nice name) we are very glad to read your wonderful poetic review, I can confirm that we today only have 10 rooms left to install the newly ordered and purchased room safes. Also we have bought some 32' TVs already, but it’s not a financial easy task to purchase that many safes, Tvs in one go. The safes should be installed in every room in another 2-3 weeks the new larger flat screen Tvs will take a little longer to get for every room.
Thank you ever so much for your kind words, we hope you can visit us again and look forward to seeing you then.
On Behalf of all of us: