“Good one!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #169 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We stayed here at room# 314 from August 31st until Sept 2nd 2012. The room was decent sized and really clean. Cant remember anything bad about the stay. There is so much noise outside but once you get near the hotel it becomes silent (a faint noise from the pub near by) . The bed and pillows were good. The only issue is with way to get to the hotel..but for 850 Bhat a day that was not a trouble. The staff at the front desk are always smiling and helpful. We came in at 9:30 AM and they checked us right in although the check in time was 2:00 PM. Everything in the room - tv , fridge , AC , lights worked fine. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks to everyone at the hotel :)

4  Thank toms_m2

Reviewed 16 August 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and loved the place. It is right in the middle of Walking Street, yet very quiet and separated from the party and noises for a good night's sleep. The hotel ambiance is very nice and clean. Day staff is very decent and polite, though we found some rude staff (particularly the hotel receptionist) at night.

The rooms are clean, ac works well and there is free internet as well as a nice mini bar. The hotel lobby is very beautiful too. There is a 7/11 nearby for all basic needs and for party animals, the hotel is right opposite to some hep night clubs and on the same lane as New Sky Bar (one of the best Rock Bars in Pattaya!).

Highly recommended for stay, for group of friends/Solo/couples.

Room Tip: Check the washrooms and pillows for any odors before you move in.
1  Thank Maverickrv
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days, hotel staff are very friendly, they allowed my early check in request. I checked in at 5.00am in the morning without extra charge. superior rooms are big and clean. The driver from the hotel waited for me in the air port for the pickup. The charge for airport pickup is THB1250. This hotel is in walking street you can easly reach all the places in the walking street. Mini bar is filled with beer and other other drinks, inside the hotel is very clean. standard room is clean but small compare to superior room. Wifi is free and worked fine all the time. I saw one small pool inside the hotel, in the period of my stay I never seen it is working. Over all it is a very good hotel, I like this hotel very much next time also I will saty in this hotel only. The only difficulty is the street to the hotel is filled with small small shops, and some sound from the near bar. If you are in pattaya for holiday freakout this is a very good hotel. My openion is select superior room on the top floor, it is very good, you can see the sea from this floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor is very good, rooms at the front side will have view of the sea. Select Super...
2  Thank SURIE_S
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We had booked the room through their website itself. Cheap and budget hotel I would say. It is located at the back alley therefore it s not that easy to be seen from the main road. A very convenient location as it is situated at the walking street itself and there are also convenient store nearby for your nessesities. Be careful while walking in the alley as it appears there are several people lying on the alley smoking pot openly and appears to be high. Do not disturb them and they will not disturb you. Hotel itself is simple. My room did not have any hot water shower and we did not request for room change as we would only be there for a night. No shampoo and mineral water provided too. Only soap. Night time are crowded as it appears to be a very happening street. Lots of gogo bars and drinking places.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank genxjay
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Sir thank you for your review, Please may I correct a serious mistake you have made, In Thailand there are very serious penalties for narcotics use, I know that there is no use of banned substances in the hotels street, There is a bar/Restaurant where they have some tobacco water smoking pipes in the start of the street, I presume that is what you refer to, With reference to a person sleeping in the street there is one harmless homeless challenged lady who actually live on this street, We have all including the city hall to get her removed but to no avail as it’s a free country, The hot water issue happens sometimes as the breaker in the hot water has to be reset, We have 6 brand new heater in the janitors workshop if the heaters have to be changed. We all hope you are well and from all of us apologies for the cold water.
Jasmine Hotel.
Paal S. Dinessen.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Good location on Walking Street. The positives are: good AC, a Ceiling Fan is a bonus, reasonably clean, and cheap. However, it is really old and showing its age; I had expected that it had been refurbished, but was disappointed. Also most days of my three days stay I could not get a WIFI signal, and when I did it was just a single bar.

To be frank I was glad to check out and move on.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank KezzaBrisbane
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Its a great place to stay, very close by to all pubs and bars, Good Hospitality and cheap affordable price for rooms. simple and clean rooms with locker facility. Loacted in center past of Walking street which will help u to go all around the walking street.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I recently stayed at Jasmine hotel together with friends..couldn't ask for more, spacious clean rooms, free wi-fi, amzing location all for a very affordable price! You guys will see me again on my next visit!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends