“Best location and affordable prices”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #144 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
India
“Best location and affordable prices”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Booked Deluxe room in this one as got decent reviews from trip-advisor and yes,have no regrets..:).Best location.Got early check-in at 6 am without any extra charge.No advance was demanded.Staff members were friendly.Knew about the noise from reviews so booked our rooms on the 4th floor and boy,that worked.Clean & safe rooms and decent toilet.They have a fan too in the room. Didn't use swimming pool so no comment on that.All the amenities were suited perfectly as per any budget hotel.
Travelled with friends,8th-12th May.Perfect for those who want to be and see the part of vibrant nightlife of Pattaya. Admit it,that's why you are in Pattaya.

Room Tip: Fourth floor, deluxe rooms were fine for me.No sound problem.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank BeachBoyAddy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It was our mistake to book this hotel based on trip advisor's review. We got lured by price, location and reviews. This was our first trip to pataya
We 2 couples were travelling with 2 kids and booked 2 deluxe room. They were kind enough to offer us early checkin at 6 am but they were charging heavy price for transport from BKK to Pataya. So we opted for another company and was cheaper too.
As we were on 9 days holiday in Thai, we had more luggage to carry. as soon as we enter the area we sensed that its wrong place to stay with family. the people around were laughing seeing us because of our luggage and kids in that area. Basically its for those who want to pick girls to room or spend whole night on walking street. we reached at 3 am and they did not give early check-in. they asked for full day rate. It was fair i guess. so we booked 1 room and paid full price and kids and ladies rested and we gents went outside to explore walking street (sex capital of world) at 3.30 am.
Interior of room was ok type and nothing to talk about. so we did not book 2nd room and left the hotel same day and booked royal plaza on 2nd road. The hotel staff was kind enough to cancel our booking and luckily we did not pay anything in advance.

Its not hotel's fault. It is designed for bachelors.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank SumitK
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Dear Sir and Madam I concur with you that south Pattaya walking street areas is not the Ideal location for families to stay. Jomtien is much better and quieter. We thank you for your honest review of us and walking street....
Paal S Dinessen.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 4 May 2013

First the hotel is very basic, it has clean rooms and pleasant staff. Its price is excellent as is its location if your in Pattaya to party. (Its very noisy in the early hours due to all the clubs and bars located nearby.) Its not for families. It has no telephones in the room, no restaurant. But it has in room safes, TV and smiling staff

About my only negative feedback is why oh why can the hotel not fit blackout curtains. you added a lift and in rooms safes! Its a small price and would be recovered quickly on reduced AC requirements and given most guest are solo and there to party being woken at 7 am because the room is in full day light is very frustrating. (Having said that I just booked a return trip for August)

Room Tip: Be aware the Superior+ rooms are top floor, with great balconys, but many windows with no blackout c...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Dearest Sir thanks for your review we today ordered thick black out curtains made for our superior + rooms. They should be installed next week.
Paal S, Dinessen.
jasmine hotel.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 3 May 2013

- I had a Jasmine Deluxe room 8 Mar - 6 Apr 2013 (and I also had a Deluxe room 8 Mar - 13 Mar 2013 at Sanya Nightstar; it's a long story).
- When I was in Pattaya 9 Jan - 6 Feb 2013 I stayed at Secrets, Jasmine and Topoli (which is now close and will not be missed) because not one property could put me up for the entire time since it was a last minute booking.
- For 28+ nights my top choice: Jasmine
- For < 28 nights: top choice is Jasmine tied with Sanya Nightstar, and Secrets a close second.
- Jasmine has the edge for long term stay because, for example, 28 nights in a Deluxe room is total Thai B(aht) 19,400 which is B 693/night = B 19,400 / 28 nights. In US currency (using $1 = B 30) that's total $647 which is $23/night = $647 / 28 nights.
- For < 28 nights I love Jasmine, Sanya Nightstar and Secrets for different reasons as each place for roughly comparable amenities/rooms is about B 900/night ($30) but have different pros & cons.
- Elevator: Jasmine has one, Secrets & Sanya Nightstar do not
- Room Size: Sanya Nighstar has huge rooms with good balconies (I like room 402 and 302), Jasmine room size is roughly = Secrets room size
- Quietness: I would say Jasmine has the edge because of their unique location on Soi BJ. In Jan - Apr across from Secrets there was construction going on and during the daytime sometimes the noise could be heard from Secrets & Sanya Nighstar. I would hope that the construction is done by Aug 2013 as later this year I will need to book a place for my lodging based on room availability. At night at all 3 properties it's relatively quiet (some Walking Street hotel rooms can be really loud at night because of the surrounding noise/partying).
- Location: Jasmine's location is excellent for nightlife as it's on Soi BJ about half-way down Walking Street (thru-out the night I have go back to my room a few times to do stuff). Secrets & Sanya Nighstar (which are very close to each other) has the edge during the day as it's close to the corner of South Pattaya Road & Second Road so easier for daytime venturing.
- Refrigerator: Jasmine is medium size, Secrets & Sanya Nighstar are small size
- Air-Conditioning/Electricity: Jasmine you could leave your a/c on however long necessary (I turn it off whenever I leave the room), Secrets your room key has to be inserted for electricity and a/c to be On, Sanya Nighstar you pay for whatever electricity you use (if you used 0 electricity, your room would be really cheap).
- Room phone: Secrets & Sanya Nighstar have room phones which you can use to call the receptionist or a guest in another room. Jasmine has no room phone bur for me it's a non-issue as I usually travel solo and I have a Thai cellphone (using my unlocked GSM phone and a B 100 ($3.40) Thai SIM card).
- Little Things: Jasmine each day provides you 2 free small bottles (each bottle about .5 liters = 16 ounces), Secrets each day provides you a fresh small/face towel (in addition to a regular towel), Sanya Nightstar rooms includes a love-seat (great for cuddling with a significant other).
- Insects: I think all 3 properties sometimes gets those tiny ants (it's common at value-priced Thailand accommodations). For mosquitos don't think they're at Secrets nor at Sanya Nightstar but at Jasmine if you have a mosquito problem notify the receptionist and they'll remedy it (move you to a different room, bug spray the mosquito area, whatever).
- Tied: customer service at all 3 (and really at most businesses in Thailand) is great.

Room Tip: - If you have any problem with your room, notify the receptionist immediately. The staff is quick t...
2 Thank Chan L
Dearest Sir thanks for a brilliant candid review, On a side note we today have installed lower door sweepers on every hotel room door this after a guest mentioned that there was a small crack under one of the doors.

Paal S Dinessen.
Delhi
Reviewed 30 April 2013

one of the best hotel in pattaya.really nice staff.will go back again there.very close to walking street.best part is that lad over the counter speaks and understands enlgish.also she is very helpful.rooms are cleaned everyday.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The price and location of this place is perfect. It is located on a pretty quiet alley just off the middle of walking street. There is food right in front of the hotel and a one minute walk to all the action of walking street. The room has a ceiling fan and a/c so you will be nice and cool. The hotel is quiet and there is a security guard at the bottom of the hotel. Bringing guest is not a problem and for a fee you can get your laundry done for you. The wifi is excellent and I was able to do my trading and run my business from my laptop and wifi. I used Skype to call the US and local Thai numbers with wifi. I wouldn't choose any other location than this for your stay if you are coming here to party on walking street. It's perfect for men or women looking for fun action. It is clean, safe, convenient, and an overall great deal.

1 Thank 2mnywmn
Reviewed 4 April 2013

From looking on Tripadvisor and subsequently cancelling a booking on from another hotel further in North Pattaya i took the plunge on the strength of the positive reviews.

From the first booking on their website and recieving a confirmation email. The emails were very pleasant and made you feel like a customer and put you first. So communications. First class and swift.

As promised. They sent me a taxi to pick me up from Bangkok Airport and even though i actually arrived an hour early. As soon as i got to entrance 4. The driver was there waiting for me and he was very friendly and helpful from pick up to the hotel. Faultless.

The reception staff were also very professional and even remembered i also had another booking for my return to Pattaya for songkran. Also the staff were very welcoming and professional.

The room was really good for the price i paid. And had very strong wifi so was happy with that. Also had a nice flat screen tv with HDMI port so could link my phone and watch videos from the phone. Also a good range of channels which is a mixture of Thai, English and Russian.

Room cleaning was done daily and gave fresh towels and bed sheets and did not disturb you at all.

Location of hotel. Soi BJ is a small side road in walking street and close to the main bars and shops. And despite the fact your near to the music etc. It was reasonably quiet and did not disturb my sleep.

So if you want a pearl for the price of an oyster.... This hotel slogan says it all. Thanks to everyone at Jasmine hotel for your hospitality and see you on the 12th April.

• Stayed April 2013