“Best Location and friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #116 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
“Best Location and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

I visited this place in June 2012 and stayed here for 4 days. Location of hotel is perfect. Right on the walking street. Ones who are going for some action this is a good hotel to stay. Rooms are Clean, and well equipped. I would recommend people to stay here, planning to visit Thailand again this month would stay here only. Sorry for late reviews but was planning to rebook so took some time out for reviews also.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Jasmeet J
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dearest Sir, we are ever so thankful for your uplifting review, We have these last weeks purchased and installed door sweepers for every hotel room door and installed new lights outside the elevator on each floor. Our plan now is to refurbish extensively including painting during the next 60 days of course only between 11:00 and 17:00 this to ensure we do not have excessive irritating loud noise. We will in addition not increase our room cost in the foreseeable future, Again thank you for you kind review.

Jasmine Hotel.
Paal S. Dinessen.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel as a part of my 3 country trip, and this was my 3rd visit to Thailand. This was the best hotel i've come across for a long time.
I've stayed in All seasons and Bella Express before in my earlier trips, but this budget hotel easily surpasses both of them, in terms of room quality, customer friendliness, and more importantly the Location.

Positives:
Booked, the delux room for 850 Bts for 4 nights, initially the hotel was very difficult to find as it was located right inside the lanes of walking street, but i guess this was my fault as i had not taken a print out of the location. The hotel is incredibly quiet, even after being located right in middle of Walking street, its literally a stones throw away. The staff(except for 1) are the most friendly i've seen in Thailand, while in other hotels, u have to request for cleaning of the rooms and complimentary water, here it was provided duly on time, One of the lady in the reception, her name was Dim/Kim was very helpful and friendly, she helped me catch my bus back and provided directions by talking to the company in local language. The hotel has an elevator, every other comparable hotel in the price range do not have it.

Negatives:
The other lady on the reception was very admant that i pay for 1 night in advance, i had to explain her that the hotel policies are contrary and i have booking for 4 nights, on top of tht i did not have enough THB as i had just arrived, finally she relented, I thought i would have a bad time in this hotel, but fortunately, the other staff and the girl at the reception were very friendly. Whereas, this lady had the cold, disinterested attitude, through out my stay. Even by Thailand standards it was very bad. So she is the only reason, why i cannot give full 5 stars to the hotel.

Tips to the management:
Teach that lady some basic courtesy
Please calibrate the elevator door timing, its too quick and i've seen many ppl including myself, getting struck many a times.
lastly, please mention the prices on the drinks in the mini bar.

All in all, best hotel i've stayed in Thailand, and i am not gonna look elsewhere when i arrive again. Would stay at this hotel again

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on top, i guess in the lower floors u might get some noise.
2 Thank godspeed4476
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Dear Sir thank you for your kind review, I do not doubt concerning your integrity and honesty but To clarify the situation you found yourself inn! I personally imposed a standing rule that guests HAVE to pay at least the night that they arrive when checking in this due to two guests earlier walking away early next morning after the girls shift change and not paying the money owed. We as you know are very trusting and do not demand pre-payment before arrival and trust our guests to keep us informed of their travel changes and amendments, So if anyone is to blame it is I. On another note I have called the service department of the Elevator and informed the janitor to ensure that the door timer adjustments are rectified and changed immediately. We all hope to see you again soon.

Jasmine Hotel.
Paal S. Dinessen.
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stayed at the Jasmine hotel from 03-5-13 to 12-05-13, had booked the superior room @900THB, initially was allocated a room on the 5th floor which somehow I did not like & hence changed it to a room on the 3rd floor. The room is spacious enough & has a fridge, TV, decent air-con, in-room safe & hot plate facilities.
The main advantage of the hotel is its location, while being so close to walking street it is pretty quite at night. However you have to keep in mind that people usually go to Pattaya for partying & hence an early sleep is usually not the case.Another advantage is the presence of elevator.

Staff is approachable & offer service with a smile. Maid service is ok & they do give you two bottles of water every day.

Couple of negative points:-
(1). The hotel is in soi BJ & hence has no access from 2nd road, only access is through walking street (not a major problem though).
(2). There are some small ants in the room, maybe a spray of pesticides can help.

Would have been better if they had some kind of breakfast service available as well.

Room Tip: Try to book the superior rooms, they are better & good value for money.
3 Thank Traveller L
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

My 5th visit to the Hotel Jasmine and another flawless en joyful stay . Perfect place in ideal spot at a good value price, I will not stay at another hotel other than the Jasmine Hotel . Friendly staff that's more than willing to help you . Ideal location just off Walking Street with out the noise or commotion associated with Walking Street .

2 Thank CplUSMC
Gwangju, South Korea
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Next time when I trip to Pattaya, I would stay in Jasmine hotel. The hotel provided me a safe and a pleasant stay at Pattaya for 3 days. I like the way they have served me and I am thankful for their good hospitality. Just send them an email, they will do everything for you, right from picking you up from the Airport at Bangkok. The driver from Jasmine hotel waited for me nearly two hours to pick me up and drove for me nicely and spoke good English. Once I reached the hotel, the receptionist immediately identified me even though it is my first time to travel to Pattaya.

The rooms are clean, they will clean whenever you want them to clean. They are very polite. I did not have any problem during my stay there. I stayed in the 5th floor. Well, the hotel is in the walking street. So it may be little noisy. But, i did not find it noisy when I am inside the hotel. So I slept comfortably everyday at night. The water heater is good.

My overall rating is very good. Please remember I travelled alone. so others may differ from me. But as for me, I would say this hotel is cheap and best for any group.

2 Thank Revilo_00
India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

Booked Deluxe room in this one as got decent reviews from trip-advisor and yes,have no regrets..:).Best location.Got early check-in at 6 am without any extra charge.No advance was demanded.Staff members were friendly.Knew about the noise from reviews so booked our rooms on the 4th floor and boy,that worked.Clean & safe rooms and decent toilet.They have a fan too in the room. Didn't use swimming pool so no comment on that.All the amenities were suited perfectly as per any budget hotel.
Travelled with friends,8th-12th May.Perfect for those who want to be and see the part of vibrant nightlife of Pattaya. Admit it,that's why you are in Pattaya.

Room Tip: Fourth floor, deluxe rooms were fine for me.No sound problem.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank BeachBoyAddy
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

It was our mistake to book this hotel based on trip advisor's review. We got lured by price, location and reviews. This was our first trip to pataya
We 2 couples were travelling with 2 kids and booked 2 deluxe room. They were kind enough to offer us early checkin at 6 am but they were charging heavy price for transport from BKK to Pataya. So we opted for another company and was cheaper too.
As we were on 9 days holiday in Thai, we had more luggage to carry. as soon as we enter the area we sensed that its wrong place to stay with family. the people around were laughing seeing us because of our luggage and kids in that area. Basically its for those who want to pick girls to room or spend whole night on walking street. we reached at 3 am and they did not give early check-in. they asked for full day rate. It was fair i guess. so we booked 1 room and paid full price and kids and ladies rested and we gents went outside to explore walking street (sex capital of world) at 3.30 am.
Interior of room was ok type and nothing to talk about. so we did not book 2nd room and left the hotel same day and booked royal plaza on 2nd road. The hotel staff was kind enough to cancel our booking and luckily we did not pay anything in advance.

Its not hotel's fault. It is designed for bachelors.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank SumitK
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Dear Sir and Madam I concur with you that south Pattaya walking street areas is not the Ideal location for families to stay. Jomtien is much better and quieter. We thank you for your honest review of us and walking street....
Paal S Dinessen.