“Super”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #173 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights, this was my 4th trip to Pattaya and my 3rd stay at Jasmine, since I've discovered this hotel I will never stay anywhere else.

Clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent location, free wifi, what else can you ask for........

Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Abi H
There are newer reviews for Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Today is my second day in this hotel (104)...must say its the best deal so far including my previous visits. Hotel is well managed with all the necessary aminities, very neat & clean, warm & welcoming staff. on top of everything, the best evey wifi (free) i have ever seen in 3 star hotel. I am going to stay here in all my next visits to pattaya.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank kumar28480
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Stayed here for 3 weeks on top floor while a buddy stayed on the 4th floor. My AC turns off when I leave and the bathroom window doesn't close. My friends AC can be left on low all when not there but the housekeeping will turn it off and open the balcony. There is no window in his room so it is not hot. I payed 1,000 THB while he payed 800 per night. Drinks in the fridge were about the same price as they are in a 7/11. Noise didn't bother me but the bar at the beginning of Soi BJ does get quite loud at night. The sun is blocked during the morning around the area so its good for a supply trip in the early AM.

One regret is that I forgot to tip the maids as I rushed out since I thought I had an extra day! Sorry! I will make sure to go there and give them a tip even if I don't stay there this time. Service was always EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Dosetsu
Reviewed 21 June 2013

OK let’s make no bones about this Hotel it is for people who what to stay within staggering (That’s Staggering) Distance of Walking Street. If you don't know what Walking Street is like then you do need to Google it before coming.

Location is a bit difficult to get to if coming late since walking street is shut to traffic in the evening (or possibly all day? did see traffic during the day) walking from the start of walking street with your cases once all the bars open could be tiresome. I found the best way was to be dropped off on Second Street at the road next to Jasmine Hotel then you only have to walk a very short distance in walking street to Soi BJ. Note Soi BJ is a dead end road. If you arrive at the bus stand I found it difficult for anyone to take me there, but it was my first time so I was not fully prepared.
Even though the Hotel is located off Walking Street, and its reputation, I found the hotel to be quiet, even with activities going on in rooms the sound proofing is good. It was also far enough away from a noisy music bar at the end of the road not to be of any concern. I stayed in the deluxe room for cost as well as a window even though I looked out on to water tankes I still had extra light coming in to the room. There was both a fan and A/C unit and a very small but good bathroom, even though it did have that stupid idea of raising the toilet up by 6 inches, making it a bit odd for men to use. The staff were friendly enough just doing thier job. Wi-Fi in the room was very good and fast.

Poor points: - Each room has a room safe, but this is only screwed in to the bottom of the chipboard wardrobe, there was one override key (as the batteries were U/S for the electric lock) where was the other key? A cooker hob was fitted to the room but no pots and pans, do you ask? No information, there were some plates/cups/knife/fork/spoons.
No "do not disturb sign". Hotel does not seem to have its own generator so during a 2 hour power outage, affecting the whole street, you just had to wait.
To sum up, a good hotel for people wanting quiet and closeness to walking street. Would I stay again? Yes.

Room Tip: Arrange your tranfer to the hotel beforehand and during the day.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank happyguy4413
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I stayed one week in Jasmine Hotel in Superior+ room in May. Overall experience was really good and I felt like I got great value for my money and I really enjoyed my stay. Jasmine Hotel is more like a guesthouse than traditional type of hotel but is a great choice for a person who wants to stay in the heat of the Walking Street nightlife and not spend too much time in hotel room. So best things in Jasmine Hotel are location, friendly staff, air conditioning combined to separate fan, good noise isolation from neighbor rooms and price of course. Extra mention from best toilet paper I have ever used in Thailand. Location is just superb, you simply can’t beat it if you are a nightlife person who wants to spend 100% of your time in the heat of Walking Street nightlife, you literally are in the middle of nightlife when you just enter your foot outside from hotel lobby.

So I want to point out that I really enjoyed my stay and got great value for money, but since there is always room for improvement, I got list of some of the cons also mentioned hoping hotel management will do something about those minor things. I know that in a low budget hotel there are some things that just does not exists and you basically just have to live with that fact, but I still want to point out few things that would increase enjoyment factor with just so small effort. First of all, there were no hand towels. That is a small but annoying shortage. Then there is a minibar, but not price list of minibar items available anywhere in the room (my friend got the same problem in his room). So you don’t know are all items free of charge or are all items with price tag and in what price (2 bottles of water is free/daily, rest of the prices ask from reception). Then there is no shower curtain, which causes flood to toilet floor after shower. And then pillows, well at least those exists but are ridiculously uncomfortable.

So overall good value for money and I enjoyed my stay, but if we look at same price level hotels like Secrets Hotel, all those cons I mentioned does not exists in Secrets, so I hope some kind of improvements will be made in Jasmine Hotel so enjoyment level can be even increased since we are not talking about renovating the whole hotel on any other great investments that would lift Jasmine Hotel from budget Hotel to upper category, just small items needs to be fixed like those hand towels.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aleksi81
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Sir! brilliant review thanks a million, I have requested the manager to make a mini bar price list in the reception (A nice one in a frame with glass that can be on the reception desk) this will ease the work if we amend the selection and types of beverage available. I have also requested her to purchase 240 hand towels x (about 25cm x 40cm) blue color hand towels as soon as possible for the rooms. We all sincerely thank you for spending your valuable time and writing about us.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I visited this place in June 2012 and stayed here for 4 days. Location of hotel is perfect. Right on the walking street. Ones who are going for some action this is a good hotel to stay. Rooms are Clean, and well equipped. I would recommend people to stay here, planning to visit Thailand again this month would stay here only. Sorry for late reviews but was planning to rebook so took some time out for reviews also.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Jasmeet J
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dearest Sir, we are ever so thankful for your uplifting review, We have these last weeks purchased and installed door sweepers for every hotel room door and installed new lights outside the elevator on each floor. Our plan now is to refurbish extensively including painting during the next 60 days of course only between 11:00 and 17:00 this to ensure we do not have excessive irritating loud noise. We will in addition not increase our room cost in the foreseeable future, Again thank you for you kind review.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel as a part of my 3 country trip, and this was my 3rd visit to Thailand. This was the best hotel i've come across for a long time.
I've stayed in All seasons and Bella Express before in my earlier trips, but this budget hotel easily surpasses both of them, in terms of room quality, customer friendliness, and more importantly the Location.

Positives:
Booked, the delux room for 850 Bts for 4 nights, initially the hotel was very difficult to find as it was located right inside the lanes of walking street, but i guess this was my fault as i had not taken a print out of the location. The hotel is incredibly quiet, even after being located right in middle of Walking street, its literally a stones throw away. The staff(except for 1) are the most friendly i've seen in Thailand, while in other hotels, u have to request for cleaning of the rooms and complimentary water, here it was provided duly on time, One of the lady in the reception, her name was Dim/Kim was very helpful and friendly, she helped me catch my bus back and provided directions by talking to the company in local language. The hotel has an elevator, every other comparable hotel in the price range do not have it.

Negatives:
The other lady on the reception was very admant that i pay for 1 night in advance, i had to explain her that the hotel policies are contrary and i have booking for 4 nights, on top of tht i did not have enough THB as i had just arrived, finally she relented, I thought i would have a bad time in this hotel, but fortunately, the other staff and the girl at the reception were very friendly. Whereas, this lady had the cold, disinterested attitude, through out my stay. Even by Thailand standards it was very bad. So she is the only reason, why i cannot give full 5 stars to the hotel.

Tips to the management:
Teach that lady some basic courtesy
Please calibrate the elevator door timing, its too quick and i've seen many ppl including myself, getting struck many a times.
lastly, please mention the prices on the drinks in the mini bar.

All in all, best hotel i've stayed in Thailand, and i am not gonna look elsewhere when i arrive again. Would stay at this hotel again

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on top, i guess in the lower floors u might get some noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank godspeed4476
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Dear Sir thank you for your kind review, I do not doubt concerning your integrity and honesty but To clarify the situation you found yourself inn! I personally imposed a standing rule that guests HAVE to pay at least the night that they arrive when checking in this due to two guests earlier walking away early next morning after the girls shift change and not paying the money owed. We as you know are very trusting and do not demand pre-payment before arrival and trust our guests to keep us informed of their travel changes and amendments, So if anyone is to blame it is I. On another note I have called the service department of the Elevator and informed the janitor to ensure that the door timer adjustments are rectified and changed immediately. We all hope to see you again soon.