“GOOD EXPERIENCE”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #169 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Jasmine Hotel is just not another hotel that will not meet with your expectation with high elite stuff. It is a good hotel with good staff and a clean room - without exhausting your pockets. I am really happy with receptionist who assisted me with splendid info abut what I need.

The best of this hoel is a genuine traveller like me never paid any advance for booking and they had the optimum courtesy to send me a car to pick me form the airport.

The car ( arranged by the hotel) rightly picked me from Bangkok airport and the driver became my sole driver and helped me in search of my spiritual way and material happiness.

Room I stayed superior plus with a terrace view was good. I had some problem with hot water and a/c but the ENGINEER fixed all - he was scarcely spoken but very nice and helpful.

Receptionist helped me to get my laundry done in emergency, as I was rushing to Chiang Mai.

Suggestion to the management:

1. Include basic breakfast(eggs, toast, bacon, juice tea / coffee) in the tariff with a little bit addition
2. Same day laundry service
3. Tea / coffee maker in the room

Over all, I would recommend this hotel for travellers who don't care sound and fury around but peace within. I will sure rerun to this hotel on my next trip.

Biju
Liberia

Room Tip: Choose room in the upper floor ( 5th )
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank bijubhasi

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stayed in a superior room at the Jasmine Hotel for a week. Its location is great as theres little noise where the hotel is situated even though its only a minute away from all the entertainment on Walking Street. Its also guest friendly. The staff were very friendly and accommodating at all times. Will be back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Karthik R
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Like any review it really comes down to cost / value for money. I have stayed at this hotel on 5 separate occasions. The staff are friendly and has security guard from 9pm until 6am. This hotel is really ideal for the night life not so much for views etc

Pros:
Great location within 20 metres of walking street yet very quiet
Ability to reserve room on their website (not common for cheaper hotels in pattaya)
Free Wifi (I use for skype calls)
42" LCD tv with USB and SD card capability (sports channels and a few western movie channels)

Cons:
No credit card for room payment (I find this very inconvenient)
I often have tiny fly like insects in the shower area

All in all I like the hotel and will be returning on my next trip.

Room Tip: The cheapest rooms have no windows so great for sleeping during the day. These rooms are located on...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank David_M24681
Reviewed 24 July 2013

It was my maiden visit to Pattaya with one of my friends. I had no idea about Jasmine Hotel but I just came across it while searching for hotels in Pattaya on Google. What immediately won me was its website - so informative and so convenient even for a man who is not quite internet friendly,

In countries like India production of your hotel booking slip is mandatory to get the Thai Visa. Hotel Jasmine is far ahead of other hotels in solving the problem as they have appreciating system of instant booking on their website. I booked a simple room within winking of eye and instantly got the confirmation from the hotel's end. They did not ask for my credit card details which proves their confidence as well as trust in their prospective guests most of whom are return-guests.

My request for a much earlier check-in was smilingly honored. I was confirmed over phone. I reached Pattaya around 8'o clock in the morning and had not hassle in checking in without paying any extra charges as often demanded by other uncouth hotels.

As I carried the phone number of the hotel, it was easier for my Thai speaking driver to locate it while conversing with quite a courteous reception staff.

It is merely few steps off the Walking Street. But the location of the hotel is pretty serene and quiet. The modest receptionist welcomes us with courtesy and check in was quite easy. Though we had a plan to stay for at least two nights, the receptionist lady said paying only one night's tariff as advance was enough. Their trust and confidence in the guests were once again proved.

We were given a ground floor room without a window. Sometimes felt suffocated but it was not a big issue. I was desperately looking for a lighter to lit my cigarette. As I informed them, a lighter was instantly provided. Just perfect. Cooking utensils were kept in order in the room. Tea sets, dishes and other things were neatly arranged too. Wardrobe was a large one. But it was hard to use the safe.

Wi-fi was excellent and worked oil smooth. A computer was provided off reception counter. It had perfect speed too.

The bathroom cum toilet was good though a small one. Simple toiletries were provided. Air-conditioner performed well and so did the fan. Room lock required more than required minutes to come in order. I did not get a fridge in the room.

What is excellent about the hotel is the sense of safety and security generated in you by the hotel staff. They are not at all persuasive. They speak to the point. I did not know that the hotel has a restaurant or similar other facilities.

At night it is a good den for those who want to be close to happening Walking Street, yet wants to be away from its din and bustle.

The morning we left, we left our luggage as we were to go to Koh Lang (Coral Island) by boat. The luggage was carefully kept with best care. We were allowed to use internet (we used for merely few minutes) even after we checked out and settled the account.

It proved that the guests are not merely guests for the Jasmine Hotel management and staff. Rather they are engaged in prioritizing the convenience and demands of the guests considering them as relatives.

What else could be expected from a two nights stay!

Over all I was abundantly impressed by the hotel, its courtesy, its manners, reception, budget and what not!

Only one foot note: I had to pass a couple of on street restaurants along the street before entering Jasmine. A peculiar tough unpleasant (for me at least) smell of some oil (used for cooking some Thai food) was inevitable and I just disliked it. Had to use handkerchief to cover nose to get rid of the smell.

I loved the hotel and Jasmine Hotel, Pattaya has set up the standard of how a hotel, its staff and management should be like!

I am sorry though I wanted to rate them much higher, there areonky five dots to mark the hotel as excellent. Actually it was much above that.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a window
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Indiantraveller251
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Really nice hotel just off Pattaya's walking street . big rooms with nice beds and WiFi.Massive fridge and a sink and stove top . would also be good for longs stays but it I only stayed for a few nights with 4 other teenagers . small but refreshing swimming pool. DO NOT STAY NEXT DOOR AT THE ROYAL ITS A S***HOLE. pay the extra couple dollars .

Room Tip: The large rooms are very big :)
4  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Nice room, specially the bed very very comfortable. Staff really helpfull and friendly. She pick up us because walking street already close for vehicles so our van can't pass it.
The room was spacious, we choose higher floor because we read at trip advisor the higher room was less loud and its true. my friend room more nice than me because they have balcony and looks more modern than me (maybe because the tile more bright that my room). My room at the corner so don't get balcony but overall oke.
Location was perfect if you want to see Pattaya Night life. Even we not enjoyed it.
End of the road of walking street, you can go to Bali Hai Pier and take foto with PATTAYA billboard.
There's a van with cost 100B to Bangkok either at Bali Hai Pier, so u don't have to go to bus station to go to Bangkok.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor and room with balcony
3  Thank farah_ziyan
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights, this was my 4th trip to Pattaya and my 3rd stay at Jasmine, since I've discovered this hotel I will never stay anywhere else.

Clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent location, free wifi, what else can you ask for........

Can't wait to return.