“Fine budget stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #169 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel is good and very basic if you are looking for a budget hotel in walking street.
We can rent bikes at the hotel itself. he staffs were friendly.
The location is the best, though the hotel is in the walking street you don't feel any disturbance once you are in the hotel.
The facilities provided are minimum.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nitin_unni

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The lady at reception was extremely rude. She shouted at me and told me I was "[--] crazy" and to "get out of here". Homeless people sleep on the street near the end of the alleyway where the hotel is located. It is hard to get to, the restaurant is closed due to lack of business and the place is outdated and dark.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank JoeSchmo92056
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Sir after speaking to our on duty staff at the time you refer too, I have been informed that you checked out 2 days earlier then at 07:00 in the morning you arrived back at the hotel and wanted to go inside, Our receptionist simply asked if you needed a room and you were quite rude to her, She is a very nice quite lady and I have never heard any one speak badly of her before. Regarding the vagrant lady who lives in the ally she is a permanent part of the street and we have asked the city hall to find her a home repetitively, After each time she is moved away she re-appears, Its a free country and I do not believe there are any laws against her staying on a public street. We all are very sorry for your anger and hope that you are alright and continue to have nice holiday.
Paal S. Dinessen.
Owner Jasmine Hotel.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed in Jasmine hotel for one night. I was first surprised to see the hotel as the pics on Tripadvisor can be a little misleading. While i must admit that i was first doubtful about my decision of booking this hotel i soon got my perspective right. It is a budget hotel and expecting a world is a little unfair.

Some information worth sharing

Location: The location of the hotel in stone throw away from walking street. For those who would like to enjoy the risque side of pattaya may find the place close to the action.

Room and facilities: The rooms are very basic. I did not find any problem in the night sleep in the room. The amenities provided are bare minimum but served my purpose

Value: you would indeed find the room rates to be really low and given that you are not too far from the all too famous Walking street i would consider this as a value for money

Caution: For most of us we have a lower threshold of acceptable comforts we need in a vacation. And the term value does not hold good if the very basic comfort we are seeking are missing. So the key question is to self assess whether spending the least amount of money is indeed your preference. If yes then this place may well suit you. Else you are recommended to explore further.

All in all i had a hassle free stay. the hotel is strictly functional and basic. Need to keep your expectation right. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank samarth83
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I would like to thank all the Jasmine Hotel Staff for doing a great job in this hotel especially the smily Reception lady named Dim. They are all very helpful. Location is wonderful. Only one negative thing is to take care of the swimming pool and make a periodic maintenance to work properly through out the year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This hotel is cheap and and in the middle of walking street so I'll give it that much. The service was also good, and they helped me get a bus to Koh Chang which was comfortable and inexpensive. I wasn't impressed with the room, even though you could tell they tried to touch it up a bit it was too old, the bathroom looked 20+ years old, there was no window (just a place where one used to be?), and part of the room was unnecessarily taken up by a sink and some dishes for long term customers. The hallway had a certain charm to it that a hotel from the 80's could have, but once I got into the room, the wafting smell of....oldness made me immediately regret my decision to book there.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Jasmine Hotel is just not another hotel that will not meet with your expectation with high elite stuff. It is a good hotel with good staff and a clean room - without exhausting your pockets. I am really happy with receptionist who assisted me with splendid info abut what I need.

The best of this hoel is a genuine traveller like me never paid any advance for booking and they had the optimum courtesy to send me a car to pick me form the airport.

The car ( arranged by the hotel) rightly picked me from Bangkok airport and the driver became my sole driver and helped me in search of my spiritual way and material happiness.

Room I stayed superior plus with a terrace view was good. I had some problem with hot water and a/c but the ENGINEER fixed all - he was scarcely spoken but very nice and helpful.

Receptionist helped me to get my laundry done in emergency, as I was rushing to Chiang Mai.

Suggestion to the management:

1. Include basic breakfast(eggs, toast, bacon, juice tea / coffee) in the tariff with a little bit addition
2. Same day laundry service
3. Tea / coffee maker in the room

Over all, I would recommend this hotel for travellers who don't care sound and fury around but peace within. I will sure rerun to this hotel on my next trip.

Biju
Liberia

Room Tip: Choose room in the upper floor ( 5th )